Emails stuck in outbox have upgraded from Outlook 2007 to 2010 and the same problem exists. Never had this problem with Outlook 2003.

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MaggieP3029

Email receipients are getting my emails often up to 40 times before I am aware of it. The process I have to go to, to delete these emails is not acceptable. Late last night I had to get out of bed after receiving a text from a friend saying she had my email 22 times and it was still coming then I had to restart the computer and go through the deleting process. There needs to be a hotfix for this problem as it is clear Outlook 2007 and 2010 both have this problem. I have been using Outlook for years and never had this problem. Started using windows live mail when I purchased a new computer which operated on Windows 7, but was not happy with it, therefore purchased Outlook 2007 and have since upgraded to 2010, but the problems I am experienceing with it are as I said no acceptable and clearly from the forums, not unique to me. The forum answers are of no help to me, the deleting process I had already worked out and the profile changing doesn't work.

H

Hal Hostetler - Print-Imaging [MVP]

That issue is very often caused by an Anti Virus email scanner that has gone rogue (which they ALL eventually do), are you running one? You might also have a damaged Outlook profile, creating a new one may help:

Why You Don't Need Your Anti-Virus Program to Scan Your E-Mail
Make a new Outlook 2007/2010 profile
Adding/Recreating a Mail Profile | HowTo-Outlook
How to create and configure an email profile in Outlook 2010Hal

N

Natasha Dsouza

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
D Close Oulook after sending emails via vba without outbox getting stuck. Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
James Emails Stuck In Outlook Outbox Happening Alot Using Outlook 1
B Cannot send emails-stuck in OutBox: OUTLOOK 2013 Using Outlook 4
J Emails stuck in Outlook outbox Using Outlook 11
X Exchange 2013 - Emails stuck in Outbox folder Exchange Server Administration 3
D Emails stuck in Outbox, not receiving emails, Outlook 2010 auto send/receive Using Outlook 4
A Emails stuck in Outbox/new messages can't be found. Using Outlook 2
J "Reply" emails do not send and get stuck in outbox Using Outlook 4
F emails stuck in outbox Using Outlook 1
H emails stuck in Outbox and tried to resend Using Outlook 2
P Outlook 2007 offline created emails stuck in Outbox Using Outlook 3
O I have 5 emails stuck in the outbox that are probably too large to be sent, but I can not delete them. How do I delete them and start over sending th Using Outlook 2
E Outlook 2010 calendar emails stuck in outbox Using Outlook 3
N I am not able to send emails in 2003 and emails are stuck in the outbox. Also must manually click b Using Outlook 1
E Emails are getting stuck in my outbox and it appears that I am not receiving new emails either. Using Outlook 2
T emails stuck in outbox Using Outlook 3
A My Forwarded Emails in Outlook 2010 gets stuck in OutBox ! Why ? Using Outlook 7
D Emails I have sent are stuck in my outbox. F9 and other commands do not work. Using Outlook 1
J Emails getting stuck in Outbox Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
T Outgoing emails stuck in Outbox Using Outlook 11
K Emails stuck in 'Junk' folder Using Outlook 0
A Outlook 2007 gets stuck on receiving emails Using Outlook 1
P Outlook 2010 Constantly Getting Stuck During Send/Receive of IMAP Account, Not Getting Emails Automa Using Outlook 13
A Run-time error '430' on certain emails when trying to set "Outlook.mailitem" as "ActiveExplorer.Selection.Item" Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
J Moved many emails to Outlook external folder, need to delete on Gmail server Using Outlook 13
P Move emails between 2 mailboxes. Using Outlook 1
R Assign Categories "Round Robin" style but in a shared mailbox but on specific emails only Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 8
P Outlook for Mac - emails are not sent out beginning last week Using Outlook 1
M Missing emails in Inbox, but are present in webmail Using Outlook 0
A How To Get Body of All Emails to view in Blue Using Outlook 1
A How to get body of all emails in outlook 2016 to view in blue color Using Outlook 1
N Extract Outlook emails to excel Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
M Group of emails Using Outlook 1
I Saving attachments from multiple emails and updating file name Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
R List folders in a combo box + select folder + move emails from inbox to that folder + reply to that email Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
D Assign categories to outgoing emails Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
J Outlook 2016 Moving IMAP emails to Exchange Using Outlook 1
P Flagging emails in conversations Using Outlook 2
V Outlook 2016 will not move emails in search results Using Outlook 4
D Outlook 2016 Deleting emails without affecting folder structure - Outlook Office 365 Using Outlook 3
M Filter Conversations - Filter Out Single Emails Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
F not receiving emails until i re-login Using Outlook 2
K No emails in inbox Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 1
A Record opened emails for reopening later Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 16
N VBA to delete duplicates by message-id on common pst for 2 or more emails Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
R Deleting emails from storage folder Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
R Outlook for Mac - Advanced Search and Tracking Sent Emails Using Outlook 0
DoctorJellybean Outlook 365 doesn't always mark emails as read Using Outlook 3
N Sent emails not reflected in all IMAP Folders Using Outlook 4
A Custom VBA to sort emails into folders Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0