Random font enlargement on sent and received emails. How do you prevent this from happening?

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Moss6472

Great.

I also need to talk to you about a direct mail piece.

It is for our client Alliance Home Health Care. I don't have the final lists, but you quoted Tim a while back.

There will be two separate pieces going to two separate lists.

I hope to have the lists and pieces over to you tomorrow.

Can you provide a quote for printing based on the original quote you sent over to Tim, with my updated and final lists?

Let me know.

N

Niranjan I K

Open Outlook in its safe mode and verify the status.

Try the following steps:

Click on Start > All Programs > Microsoft Office > Press and hold the Ctrl key and click "Microsoft Office Outlook 2010". If everything works fine in outlook safe mode, then disable the add-in(s) and verify the status.

To disable Add-ins click 'File' > 'Options' > 'Add-Ins' > select 'COM Add-ins' under 'Manage:' and click 'Go' > now uncheck all the check boxes and click 'Ok'.

If the issue still exists, try to create a new profile and then open outlook, for more information on creating a new profile check the Microsoft link below:

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/829918

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
D Outlook 2007 random font sizes Using Outlook 2
H outlook 2010: random font changes, missing email content, source html displayed in-line with text Using Outlook 3
L Wierd Office 365 Contact unable to edit body of random contacts Using Outlook 5
mikolajek Random message selected after hard delete Using Outlook 4
I Random Chinese characters in email copied from a pst file. Exchange Server 2016 Public Folder Exchange Server Administration 1
T Random problem in VBA macro Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 6
A Mysterious random appearance of empty unsent email Using Outlook 3
J outlook meeting request random people are deleted Using Outlook 2
M Being prompted for random credentials Using Outlook 23
A Help with random numbers in autocomplete emails Exchange Server Administration 3
I Outlook moving random messages from folders back to the inbox Using Outlook 1
P Outlook 2010 random status connection changes Using Outlook 1
D Upgraded to Exchange 2010 SP1 and now random Outlook clients are requesting authentication Exchange Server Administration 1
F Outlook message has random colour symbols, like a party popper. Is this a virus? How do I get rid of it Using Outlook 1
S Exchange 2010 Random Emails not getting to end users Exchange Server Administration 1
E 2 Entourage EWS clients connected to the same mailbox cause random read messages to appear unread Using Outlook 1
X Random squares in emails Using Outlook 1
J Random copying of emails in inbox and calendar appointments deleted Using Outlook 1
M Outlook resends random emails when using Terminal Services Using Outlook 3
L Random Old Meeting Request - Reappears In Users Calendar Using Outlook 1
S Outlook authenticating to other servers at random times with 2010 in multiple sites Exchange Server Administration 3
P Scandinavian characters does not show correctly in random e-mails. Using Outlook 1
A Outlook 2003 random 0x8004210B errors Using Outlook 1
T Doubling up and/or tripling up receiving of messages at random with Outlook 2007 Using Outlook 3
E Re: Outlook - adding random phrases to email I send Using Outlook 2
M OUtlook 2003 automatically deletes at random in either mailbox or archive on 64-bit Windows 7 Using Outlook 0
J Reminders have random 'Click Snooze to be reminded again in:' values Using Outlook 3
C Random signature from text file Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
T Outlook Contacts ... Changing Font Size, Style, Bold, etc. Using Outlook 2
F Default font for notes in contacts Using Outlook 1
Marc2019 Outlook 2016 Font Problem Using Outlook 5
S Outlook 2010 unable to change default font Using Outlook 7
M Message list font changed after update Using Outlook 2
P Message List Font Changed Using Outlook 6
B Change font of reminder of an email header Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
R Setting font and color used when replying to an email Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
CWM030 Call me old if you want. OL 2016 font size out of the box. Using Outlook 3
M Outlook 2016: Changing default font for Notes and Reading Pane Using Outlook 4
D font control by keyboard Using Outlook 2
M font format discrepancies with Quick Parts Using Outlook 1
Steven 2007 New PC vs Old PC - Micro Font on Inbound Emails :( Using Outlook 4
D Font in Reply is much larger than normal, how to reset ...? Using Outlook 4
Rupert Dragwater Can't change font size Using Outlook 5
O How to paste website content using a specific font and removing URLs Using Outlook 2
T "From" field font size in table list of emails Using Outlook 0
K Paste from Windows Clipboard then change font without losing formatting Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
S Default Font in body of Task Using Outlook 0
O VBA to Run Font Change on Outlook Startup Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
Diane Poremsky How to Change the Font used for Outlook's RSS Feeds New Slipstick.com Articles 0
S Outlook 2007, windows 10 Font size Using Outlook 1