Outlook has begun delivering blocked senders mail to inbox

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Despondent

Problem is recent. Have invested signficicant time in reading helpful hints. Need specific steps to review/resolve. Thanks.

Brian Tillman

Examine the sender address of the message in the Internet headers and compare it to the address in the Blocked Sender list. I suspect they're actually different.
----------------------------

G

Ganesh Kumar N

What type of email account do you use in Outlook? (e.g., POP, IMAP or exchange) Did you block only a specific email or the entire domain name?Ganesh Kumar N

D

Despondent

Hi, Brian - I am a new user. Not sure what an internet header is. To clarify, all junk mail is being delivered to the inbox. That's even after I erased and rebuilt blocked senders list. At about the same time, auto-archiving stopped as well. What do you recommend?

M

Miss Lee

I have the same issue...... I"m using MS Office Outlook v2007 with IMAP email and my[blocked senders] list does not work either. The mail goes to my inbox. I've tried a few different email addresses. Thank you.

D

Despondent

Hi, Diane - Filtering level is set to low. There are 39 names on blocked senders list and 45 on the safe senders list. Thanks. - Despondent

D

Despondent

Hi, Diane - Hope you saw my response. Have you had a chance to evaluate? Thanks. - Despondent

Status
Not open for further replies.