Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Bryan Teo

Hi Support,

Here is the issue:

Delivery has failed to these recipients or distribution lists:

'joesphfoo@jason.com.sg'
The recipient's e-mail address was not found in the recipient's e-mail system. Microsoft Exchange will not try to redeliver this message for you. Please check the e-mail address and try resending this message, or provide the following diagnostic text to your system administrator.

Sent by Microsoft Exchange Server 2007

Diagnostic information for administrators:

Generating server: EXCHANGE02.jasonsgp.local

joesphfoo@jason.com.sg
#550 5.1.1 RESOLVER.ADR.RecipNotFound; not found ##

Original message headers:

Received: from EXCHANGE02.jasonsgp.local ([192.168.0.34]) by
EXCHANGE02.jasonsgp.local ([192.168.0.34]) with mapi; Sat, 14 Aug 2010
08:00:10 +0800

Content-Type: application/ms-tnef; name=" winmail.dat"

Content-Transfer-Encoding: binary

To: " 'satish.mittal@navico.com'" <satish.mittal@navico.com>

CC: " 'joesphfoo@jason.com.sg'" <joesphfoo@jason.com.sg>

Date: Sat, 14 Aug 2010 08:00:09 +0800

Subject: Re: MX510 Yacht CV9 P3

Thread-Topic: MX510 Yacht CV9 P3

Thread-Index: AcqsHDEUXj6GY4RITDKDWr9KLwmvzAAH+5FQAAHBpfAcZQGtMAADCBZQBuNpFsAADoBUkAAgUGBAAAKxtGAAAIny8AAALQqQAAAjAmAAMt4LQAABgATQAA3zhy0=

Message-ID: <49773C93344E1947B254E241D7990A2529356BF0@EXCHANGE02.jasonsgp.local>

In-Reply-To: <B2715B649F19514FB6274B1D190AB8F1185EEB@exch02-ensmx.MARINE.NET.INT>

Accept-Language: en-US

Content-Language: en-US

X-MS-Has-Attach: yes

X-MS-TNEF-Correlator: <49773C93344E1947B254E241D7990A2529356BF0@EXCHANGE02.jasonsgp.local>

MIME-Version: 1.0

Email Address suspose to be josephfoo@jason.com.sg instead of joesphfoo@jason.com.sg

I haved checked and verified that active directory and exchange management console is showing the correct email address: josephfoo@jason.com.sg

Please assist on this issue. Kindly reply to my email at bryanteo@stoneforest.com.sg

Regards

Bryan Teo

T

Thiyagu14

May be the user is having a outlook address cache, as the user who is sending the email to pick the user from the Global address list.

It is a valid NDR(non delivery report), please resend the email message with correct address and it should get delivered.

Last edited by a moderator:
T

Tyler89

Hi Bryan,

From your description, I understand that you want to send an email to josephfoo@jason.com.sg, but you found the recipient's e-mail address changed to joesphfoo@jason.com.sg in the system return letter. To this issue, I want to know which client did you use and did you have the same problem when you send emails to other people. If you use the Outlook and only this email has the problem, this is because Outlook address cache. Because Outlook has an automatic completion for any email address that you try to type into the TO or CC fields. This feature does not pull from the contacts or address book. Though your address is right in Active Directory and Exchange management console, it may appear the incorrect one in the auto complete list.

To fix this problem, there are two ways:

1. Delete the incorrectly record.

a. Start typing in the address that shows up incorrectly.
b. Hit the Down arrow key to select the auto completed address.

c. Hit the Delete key to delete the auto complete address.

2. Delete the .NK2 file

a. Open up windows explorer, and paste the following into the address bar:
%APPDATA%\Microsoft\Outlook.

b. Delete the Outlook.NK2 file that you find in this folder.

If your client is not outlook and you had the same problem when send the emails to other people, please give me more information about the problem.

If anything is unclear, please let me know and I will be happy to help you.
Best wishes,

Tyler89

Status
Not open for further replies.