Outlook 2003 detection of New Exchange Server

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Felx

Hi everybody, i need some help with mi outlook 2003 clients, I change the name of my back-end server Exchange 2003, and the most of the clients update their profile to point to the new back-end exchange server automatically, but some of then can´t do it. I have a group of users that are movile users they can logon to multiple computers, and in some cases when they open his profile in another computer they can update to new exchange server, it looks like the automatic update of the profile only works one time for user, and some times don´t work never. Thanks in advance for your help.

Best Regards
Felxs

Felx

F

Felx

Hi everybody, i need some help with mi outlook 2003 clients, I change the name of my back-end server Exchange 2003, and the most of the clients update their profile to point to the new back-end exchange server automatically, but some of then can´t do it. I have a group of users that are movile users they can logon to multiple computers, and in some cases when they open his profile in another computer they can update to new exchange server, it looks like the automatic update of the profile only works one time for user, and some times don´t work never. Thanks in advance for your help.

Best Regards
Felxs

Felx

Come on guys, anybody has had this problem before in all over the world, please somebody I need some help with this. Thanks in advance.Felx

F

Felx

Best Regards
Felxs

Felx

Come on guys, anybody has had this problem before in all over the world, please somebody I need some help with this. Thanks in advance. Felx

I have solved my problem, configuring an alias entry into my DNS pointing the old Exchange Server to my New Exchange Server.Felx

Status
Not open for further replies.