trying to send emails - using Outlook 2002 - how do I upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Brian Tillman

Please post the exact and complete text of any error messages.

Verify that you are using the correct credentials if the message is referring to the mailbox credentials.

----------------------------

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
D I am able to send emails on Outlook, but unable to retrieve emails trying to come in. Using Outlook 1
P No emails in outbox but trying to send emails??? Using Outlook 2
D getting error 0X80040600 when trying to send and receive emails in Outlook 2007 Using Outlook 4
B OUTLOOK my send/recieve is trying to load over 1000 emails Y Using Outlook 1
T I am trying to use Outlook 2000 for my e mails I can receive emails but not send I keep getting error massage unable to find WAB DLL for Windows Conta Using Outlook 1
W error code 0x800CCC92 with emails. cant seem to send receive. have windows 7 and trying to use outlo Using Outlook 1
K A program is trying to send an e-mail message on your behalf... Using Outlook 1
K Wont send or recieve now with new server keeps asking for password when trying Using Outlook 1
C Error message when trying to send email using a distribution list Using Outlook 2
T Error code: Error Code OX800CCC7D. Can receive email but when trying to send email it goes to the ou Using Outlook 2
O outlook 2010 - trying to send JPG attachments, but they are automatically converted into DAT files a Using Outlook 2
A Outlook 2007 periodically (1-2 times per day)locks up when trying to send email. I digitally sign all mail. When Outlook became non-responsive Using Outlook 2
L Trying to receive email without the send/receive command Using Outlook 6
C Error code 0x8004210a when trying to send/receive mails in Outlook 2003 Using Outlook 2
J Re: Some controls are not valid, when trying to change send as permission Exchange Server Administration 0
J Problems trying to send attachemnt direct from Office program Using Outlook 5
D I'm trying to send & receive e-mail. Using Outlook 2
D when trying to send mail a box comes up entitled: ENTER NETWORK PASSWORD and keeps returning over & over again even if I shut computer down Using Outlook 1
J error 0X800ccc90 when trying to send or receive mails in Outlook Using Outlook 1
C How do I disable Outlook warning dialogue box "A Program is trying to send an e-mail message on your Using Outlook 2
C My Outlook is trying to send a 'ghost' e-mail...ones that have been deleted from the sent items list or outgoing e-mails list. Using Outlook 2
S Encounter "operation Failed" when trying to send email in outlook 2007. Using Outlook 4
A Re: Some controls are not valid, when trying to change send as permission Exchange Server Administration 0
B names not showing up in address book when trying to send mails Using Outlook 1
J Permissions problems when trying to 'manage Send As' on public folders - Exchange 2010 Exchange Server Administration 3
M Trying to send 68MB file to a printers - send/rec says complete but email still in outbox and says cannot open as outlook has begun transmitting the m Using Outlook 4
B Cannot use address book/contacts when trying to send mail Using Outlook 4
T program stuck in send mode, will not stop trying to send. now can't even get outlook to come up. Using Outlook 3
R I am getting the Outlook error message 0x8DE00006 when trying to send. Using Outlook 1
M email is locked up trying to send a huge file Using Outlook 1
M unkonwn error 0x80040154 when trying to send/rec in outlook 2010. Using Outlook 2
H Trying to send Outlook email via VB Script - undeliverable errors Using Outlook 3
A Outlook Crashes when trying to send me mails Using Outlook 1
J Some controls are not valid, when trying to change send as permission Exchange Server Administration 5
D On one of my mail accounts receiving works but when trying to send it keeps asking for name and password even though the ones it has are correct Using Outlook 1
O Error 0x800700c1 when trying to send or receive email Using Outlook 4
S Files in Outbox is too Large. Trying to send slows the computer to a crawl. Using Outlook 1
K I am getting error messages when trying to send mail. I may have too many addresses? Error message 0x800ccc3e? Using Outlook 0
A Run-time error '430' on certain emails when trying to set "Outlook.mailitem" as "ActiveExplorer.Selection.Item" Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
R Error when trying to forward current email item Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 7
X I have met my waterloo trying to resolve embedded graphics problem with outlook 2007 and now 2016 Using Outlook 1
O The page that you are trying to access cannot be loaded. Using Outlook 0
C Trying to populate an appointment ComboBox from Excel Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
T Outlook "A program is trying to access Outlook" Using Outlook 3
S SendFromAccount - Problem trying to test existing value in open email Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
N Error 0x80090326 when trying to setup IMAP account on Outlook.com Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 1
KURTiS MAXiMUS Trying to appactivate ERP window Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 16
R Trying to extract information between two symbols from outlook subject Using Outlook 2
Danie Lawson Trying to recover calendar Using Outlook 4
L Trying to open contacts pst. file in outlook 365 Using Outlook 3