How to assign certificate(s) to an CAS array?

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

charleslee2

We wanna use Outlook Anywhere, but the certificates are not trusted.

So, I should create a certificate request on which CAS server ?

Shoud i export the private key to another CAS server and import it, and install the same SSL certificate?

I donno how, so i can not make up to buy a certificate.

Hope some one tell me.

thanks.

mysignature

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C how should i assign an SSL certificate to a CAS array? Exchange Server Administration 2
C Y i cannot assign service to the newly added EXCHANGE certificate? Exchange Server Administration 6
R Assign Categories "Round Robin" style but in a shared mailbox but on specific emails only Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 8
P Auto assign shared mailbox Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
D Assign categories to outgoing emails Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
F How to assign a task to a public task folder? Using Outlook 1
A How to assign the value returned by the regex execute function to a variable? Using Outlook 1
soadfan assign category (VBA) Using Outlook 7
Diane Poremsky Assign one task to several people New Slipstick.com Articles 0
Diane Poremsky Assign an Email Account to an Outlook Contact New Slipstick.com Articles 0
E for Mac: Assign Task not available!? Using Outlook 1
E Outlook VBA to print attached Pdf to a fax printer and assign fax number Using Outlook 0
A Assign a unique number to every message I send Using Outlook 0
Z assign unique number email Using Outlook 8
T How to Assign Retention Tags for Notes Items in Exchange/Outlook 2010? Exchange Server Administration 0
L Can you use Exchange 2010 to control which users may or may not assign tasks to other users in Outlo Exchange Server Administration 2
N Assign Task from shared Task folder error Using Outlook 3
Q Don't have right permissions to assign "send as" rights in Exchange 2010 SP1 Exchange Server Administration 7
I Outlook 2010 Archiving Assign Policy Greyed out Using Outlook 1
C How do you assign a color to emails that are only colorized if received from a specific person? Using Outlook 2
F Any way to add emails to favourites or assign shortcuts to them? Using Outlook 5
M I have added an Assign Task button to a cutom group in the Tasks Ribbon. When I click on it I get a Using Outlook 3
P Can I Assign Outlook Tasks to a Public Folder? Using Outlook 1
P Can I Assign Put a Public Folder on a Tasks's Update List? Using Outlook 5
A Outlook 2010 - assign a color category to email Using Outlook 2
D Update List clears after sending to assign person. Using Outlook 1
B Exchaneg 2010 SP1 Possible Bug, Cannot create move to archive retention tag on inbox, but can create a new one and edit and assign inbox to it Exchange Server Administration 3
J Assign a signature by external or internal reciepents. Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
P VBA to assign category on calendar item does not work ?? why ?? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 5
S assign task programmatically Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
C Cannot assign a task from a public folder? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
C Assign To and CC list while using Redemption.dll library Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 10
C How to assign icon to a button in Outlook Add-in Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
H Outlook 2019 Certificate error Using Outlook 2
J Is it no longer possible to suppress Outlook 2019 Invalid Certificate name mismatch security alert via Registry? Using Outlook 1
C 2016 Outlook Certificate Problems Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
M 3rd Party Certificate now Security Alert Exchange Server Administration 2
D Multiple mailboxes, 1 certificate. How to prevent message "Invalid Certificate" Using Outlook 0
D Outlook and certificate nightmare Using Outlook 0
HenWin Outlook 2007 and Comcast certificate error Using Outlook 1
Diane Poremsky The security certificate is not from a trusted certifying authority New Slipstick.com Articles 0
R S/MIME certificate and Exchange delegates Exchange Server Administration 0
A Exchange 2003 Outlook 2010 64 Bit- AutoDiscover Connection Err - Certificate Exchange Server Administration 9
T Outlook 2007 SSL selfsigned certificate how to stop security popup everytime? Using Outlook 10
F Outlook 2007 Certificate Error for OpenMail.cc Provider Using Outlook 10
S Outlook 2010 and certificate problems Using Outlook 9
A OWA Certificate Expired Issue Using Outlook 1
A Exchange 2010 CAS Failover from Internet Facing site to Non-Internet Facing Site - Certificate Issue Exchange Server Administration 3
S Exchange 2010 SSL Certificate pending request Exchange Server Administration 5
J "The server you are connected to is using a security certificate that cannot be verified" Using Outlook 2