I want to send multiple emails to my contacts in outlook via the category

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

tsibelius

I would like to be able to send 1 email to all of the people that are in my contact list, but want to send it to them based on the category that I have put them in. I can't find any way to do that.

G

GordonBP

View contacts by Category. Highlight the category name, do Actions-New Message to Contact.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
V Copy and paste body and subject and send multiple emails Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
G Script in rule to send to multiple emails found in message bo Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 11
J Send Multiple Emails Using Outlook 1
N Multiple errors with Outlook 2010 - Won't receive Hotmail emails; but will send fine. Using Outlook 3
O Cannot send emails to multiple addresses Using Outlook 2
F Send multiple batch tasks to single person Using Outlook 3
J Recurring event (from 2006 and deleted multiple times) continues to send me multiple reminders Using Outlook 1
L When I send multiple BCC e-mails I usually get an error of the sort: 5.1.2 - Bad destination host "D Using Outlook 2
J Is it possible to send multiple mails simultaneously? Using Outlook 2
T Multiple open send to items in Outlook with attachments. Using Outlook 1
G Hosting multiple email domains for receive and send, within a single AD? Exchange Server Administration 3
R Multiple Domains routing through multiple send connectors Exchange Server Administration 5
J How do I send an email to multiple groups that I have not created, but that have been shared with me? Using Outlook 1
J How can I send an email to multiple groups that I have not created, but that have been shared with me? Using Outlook 1
J How do I send an email from multiple email addresses in Outlook? Using Outlook 3
E Any issue if we configure multiple send connectors in exchange 2010 with same smart host configured? Exchange Server Administration 4
P Multiple domains (bound to multiple IPs) send connectors? Exchange Server Administration 5
D Outlook 2007: "the Operation Failed" on Send to Multiple addresses Using Outlook 6
U Using /a switch to send multiple files? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
PGSystemTester VBA To Change AppointmentItem.BusyStatus From MeetingItem Before Send Using Outlook 0
C Synchronizing subscribed folders causes hanging during send/receive process Using Outlook 2
M Extract all links from Outlook email, send to Excel Using Outlook 2
A VBA macro for 15 second loop in send and received just for 1 specific mailbox Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
O Outlook 365 - suddenly unable to send using Gmail POP3 Using Outlook 10
T After I send a new email, it remains in the Draft folder Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 3
B Programmatically force html send and insert clipboard contents into body Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
S Change VBA script to send HTML email instead of text Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
M ERROR: None of your email accounts could send to this recipient Using Outlook 2
C Send/receive error 80040119 Using Outlook 2
J Send Again NDR Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
J Add an Attachment Using an Array and Match first 17 Letters to Matching Template .oft to Send eMail Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
ChrisK2 Send email to advertise@slipstick.com fails: "The group advertising isn't set up to receive messages from..." Using Outlook 3
B resend if no reply and send an automatic reminder Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
F Send As a Gmail account via outlook Web Using Outlook 3
R auto send email when meeting closes from a shared calendar only Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
X Unable to send an email from one account to another on same PC Using Outlook 2
S Meeting Invite arrives from Wrong ("send-as") Sender Using Outlook 1
M VBA to send reminder email if no response Using Outlook 13
D Using a VBA Custom Form to Send Reoccurring Email Upon Task Completion Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
M Can't send email in outlook.com Using Outlook 9
R Can't Send calendar share invite Using Outlook 5
R Can't send messages to groups in Outlook Using Outlook 2
J Updating existing entry on shared calendar wants to send update from delegate Using Outlook 0
M Send/Receive error 0x800CCC0F Using Outlook 0
soadfan Outlook won't send e-mail when offline Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 19
B When working on emails in a certain folder, when I hit reply or reply all, I would like it re always reply all and add an email address to send to Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
N Outlook 2010 will not send nor receive Using Outlook 4
I Outlook 2013 Send problem - 'Not Responding' forever Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 10
K Delay Send and Mail Merge Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
A Capturing Send Variables without using Application_ItemSend in ThisOutlookSession Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 8