Going from Outlook back to Webmail

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Darkjoeomega

Hi,

I set up my Rogers email with Outlook 2007 and decided later that I want to switch back to my Rogers webmail. Unfortunately all my old emails only appear in outlook and my rogers webmail inbox is empty. I've already disabled the send/receive ability from outlook but is there a way to import all my emails back into webmail displaying the original sender and date? I thought about deleting my email from outlook but I am worried that all my old emails will be lost.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
P Outlook 2010 trusted emails going to spam folder Using Outlook 18
N Going Forward: Using Outlook 2016 for RSS Feeds Using Outlook 2
R IMAP & Outlook 2007: incoming messages still going to old Inbox. Using Outlook 3
J Don't want my Comcast mail going to Outlook Using Outlook 1
L When I click on links within Outlook they always go to my website's homepage instead of going to the correct url. Using Outlook 2
R outlook 2010 half of Emails going to unread mail folder Using Outlook 1
T Outlook 2010. Receiving emails but they are not going into my inbox. Using Outlook 2
M Accepted Outlook Meeting Notices going into deleted items folder and off the calendar Using Outlook 3
J Outlook doesn't close. Cannot open outlook without going to task manager Using Outlook 1
S Outlook 2010 - emails are not going into the Inbox. Using Outlook 1
D First email in outbox not going through in Outlook 2007; additional emails do get sent Using Outlook 10
C Meeting forward notifications in Outlook 2010 or 2007 automatically going to junk e-mail folder Using Outlook 1
B outlook is preventing out going comcast email for potentially problem attachment__ Using Outlook 2
I Outlook 2007 Crashes When Printing or going to Print Preview Using Outlook 3
E Not able to open certin pdf files from outlook but they can be opened when going to web interface Using Outlook 1
T Outlook 2007 certain messages are disappearing after 2 seconds and going to deleted items Using Outlook 2
R Outlook 2003 on Windows 7 - Calendar invitations going to entire office even though delegates receiving messages box is unchecked Using Outlook 1
R Outlook 2003 on Windows 7 - Calendar invitations going to entire office even though delegates receiving messages box is unchecked Using Outlook 2
R Outlook 2003 sending large attachments going very slow or not at all. Using Outlook 2
G How Do I Keep Outlook 2010 From Going Back To The Inbox After I Delete A Email Using Outlook 2
I Everytime i delete or move to another e-mail messsage, outlook shuts down then restarts. After going through this process 3 times it shuts down comple Using Outlook 2
W Outlook 07'e-mail merges are going out Sloooow! Using Outlook 1
D beta outlook 2010/ incoming emails not going into inbox Using Outlook 7
D I want to stop my outlook messages from going to my hotmail account. Using Outlook 1
T Outlook 2007 Sent Items going to Outbox in Online Mode Using Outlook 1
J Outlook 2007 keeps going into offline mode. Using Outlook 6
M Outlook 2007 Search Results Order going from earliest to newest. Want to start at newest and go back Using Outlook 2
R Outlook 2003 keeps going offline when connecting with Exchange 2003 Using Outlook 3
A Going to folder using shortcuts Using Outlook 3
L Email not going to address displayed Using Outlook 4
V Emails going into Drafts instead of Sent folder Using Outlook 3
T BCM 2010 randmoly going offline BCM (Business Contact Manager) 0
D Keeps Crasing - going mad Using Outlook 0
R OL2010 - Send to Mail Recipient going to wrong account Using Outlook 1
K Deleted calendar and contact items not going to delete folder Using Outlook 1
K Outlook 2013 Deleted calendar and contact items not going to delete folder Exchange Server Administration 1
H Other peoples calendars going on the left Using Outlook 1
Diane Poremsky LinkedIn Social Connector Provider: Going Away New Slipstick.com Articles 1
wisedave IMAP Mail Directory Keeps Going Empty Using Outlook 5
N Please help....winmail.dat issue...slowly going insane..... Using Outlook 1
A My move to MS is not going too well: Need Help !!! Using Outlook 14
V Emails going to Junk folder Using Outlook 2
J Incoming emails going to wrong sub-folder Using Outlook 4
L Reminder default time not going through Using Outlook 7
R Emails suddenly going to the Junk email folder Exchange Server Administration 3
M Problem/Glitch with unread mail and going back to inbox --- missing emails Using Outlook 1
O Emails still going to Junk Mail Using Outlook 8
H new incoming email going to CONTACTS folder?!? Using Outlook 2
C Forwards and Replies from folders no longer going to Sent folder Using Outlook 2
J Going from newer to older version Using Outlook 3