Is outlook the correct program to use or is live mail the most current program?

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

spudler

I am confused on which mail program I should be using. I heard the outlook is discontinued and that live mail is the replacement. Is this correct?

N

Niyamath Khan

Which version of Outlook is installed on the computer?

What type of email account are you trying to configure? E.g. POP/IMAP/Exchange

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
A Outlook Attachments don't open in the correct program Using Outlook 2
Fozzie Bear Correct Method to set up Outlook.com accounts as Exchange Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 7
J Importing to the correct calendar from Excel 2010 to Outlook 2010 Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
E Getting Outlook full name correct with AddressLayout Using Outlook 1
B Outlook 2010 asking for password constantly, won't accept correct one Using Outlook 5
D How to correct Outlook Connector Live ID Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 1
B Trying to find & run Scanpst.exe. Outlook can't log onto server. Have removed update KB2412171 & it did not correct problem. Have done a resto Using Outlook 2
L When I click on links within Outlook they always go to my website's homepage instead of going to the correct url. Using Outlook 2
A The auto correct feature doesn't work on all the programs word, outlook, etc. Also when I try to us Using Outlook 1
S __Below are the errors listed in my Outlook Send?Receive. How do I correct them?__ Using Outlook 1
T outlook auto correct Using Outlook 5
S Outlook 2010 losing correct logon details when connecting to Exchange 2010. Using Outlook 3
E After 2010 Office Beta expired, my 2007 Outlook version stopped working properly. Can not access correct profile and synchronization with Blackberry p Using Outlook 1
J Re: Please help correct Error on step 4 of converting Windows mail to Office Outlook 2007(already installed). Using Outlook 3
F Correct email dates corrupted during importing from Outlook Express Using Outlook 1
D Outlook 2010 - Mark Unread button isn't always in the correct state Using Outlook 4
S In Microsoft Outlook 2003 I have a Adobe PDF icon, to convert emails to pdf and then save them in the correct folder/file and it is not working anymor Using Outlook 1
S In Microsoft Outlook 2003 I have a Adobe PDF icon, to convert emails to pdf and then save them in the correct folder/file and it is not working anymor Using Outlook 1
M Outlook 2007: Is there any subject header auto correct option? Using Outlook 1
S auto-correct not working on Outlook 2010 Using Outlook 5
H Automatic and correct phone number formatting in Outlook contacts Using Outlook 1
C sent items not being saved in correct sent folder when another aplication creates and sends an email through outlook Using Outlook 1
M Cannot open Outlook says XML not correct Using Outlook 1
W Auto correct not working in Outlook 2007 Using Outlook 2
W Accidently typed in wrong Windows Live ID during Outlook setup, now cannot change to the correct Live ID and unable to have any access to Microsoft Ou Using Outlook 2
W Outlook WAS facebook but there is no info for old accounts Using Outlook 0
E Can one still buy Outlook (or Office) 2016? Using Outlook 5
G Add to Outlook Contacts - Point to non-default contacts folder Using Outlook 0
E Outlook view grouping keeps changing Using Outlook 3
Wayne Outlook locks up when opening "Manage Rules & Alerts" Using Outlook 0
G Personal Settings within Outlook Using Outlook 3
M Outlook 2013 reminder email by using Outlook vba Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
H Outlook 2019 Certificate error Using Outlook 2
B Outlook 2013 erratically deleting original file that is attached Using Outlook 0
V Outlook Forms: Formatting a Label with 2 different styles Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
M Outlook 2016 Outlook randomly unhides from taskbar Using Outlook 12
X Using Outlook 2013 and Outlook 365 Using Outlook 1
V Date and/or time error in Outlook Form Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
D Sending email from Office 365 alias in Outlook Using Outlook 4
B Spam folder not showing in Outlook Using Outlook 5
ThinkToday Calculate reply time of outlook mail Using Outlook 1
M Microsoft 365 Outlook keeps requesting password on Local Account Using Outlook 1
I Outlook 365 - import/attach PST file that used POP3 Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 0
e_a_g_l_e_p_i I think it may be time to upgrade from Outlook 2010 Using Outlook 3
K Outlook 2016 Outlook, Chrome, and Clio Using Outlook 5
O Outlook tasks - Add text column with multiple lines Using Outlook 3
A Run-time error '430' on certain emails when trying to set "Outlook.mailitem" as "ActiveExplorer.Selection.Item" Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
HarvMan Outlook 365 PST Report Using Outlook 1
V Upgraded Outlook Using Outlook 1
J Outlook 2010 Outlook/Win7 Client logging Event ID 36887 Using Outlook 0