Assigning primary mail box in Outlook 2002

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

awiseman

While in the Contacts section of outlook, I clicked on help>detect and repair>then clicked the box that says, Discard my customized settings and restore default settings. I was then asked to insert the software disc which when I complied, appeared to re-install the software. I was asked to set up email accounts and configure my account from the beginning, which I have done, I also imported my archive.pst file and now I have a duplicate file architecture and the wrong accounts are active.

How can I activate the correct mailboxes to be primary and receive inbound and store outbound messages? Then how do I properly eliminate the duplicate files?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Y Outlook 2013 Stop Outlook from automatically assigning categories to Tasks Using Outlook 0
RBLampert Assigning a newly (re)created e-mail account to a specific .pst data file Using Outlook 2
B VBA Macro for assigning multiple Categories to an email in my Inbox Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
N VBA Outlook reference to Excel and assigning category Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 13
G Tasks not assigning Using Outlook 3
M Assigning a specific font color to new emails using rules when they arrive Using Outlook 3
J Contacts: Assigning followup date by category Using Outlook 2
P Outlook assigning tasks to contacts without e-mail Using Outlook 1
O Assigning a single instance of a recurring task OUTLOOK 2010 Using Outlook 3
E Assigning SharePoint list by GPO, not showing in Outlook 2010 Using Outlook 1
Y assigning associations Using Outlook 1
L Cas Array failing when assigning using -rpcclientaccessserver Exchange Server Administration 3
M assigning a category during import BCM (Business Contact Manager) 2
M Assigning Values to Contact UserProperties Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
M Duplicate Primary Mail Accounts outlook 2010 Using Outlook 0
G Auto accept meeting request for non primary account Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
P How to filter primary contacts in business contact manager BCM (Business Contact Manager) 0
Diane Poremsky How to remove the primary account from Outlook 2010/2013 New Slipstick.com Articles 0
JorgeDario ¿What property of mailitem can be used like primary key? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 6
M Outlook 2012 Calendar Changing Secondary Calendar to Primary Calendar Using Outlook 1
P Can't fix my primary email account! Using Outlook 1
R Additional e-mail address converted to primary address? Exchange Server Administration 4
M Attempting to delete Exchange account in Office 2010 gives "primary account cannot be deleted" Using Outlook 8
G MS Office/Outlook 2010, when using a secondary inbox along with your default/primary inbox in 'Cashed Exchange mode' Using Outlook 3
J Mail window always restores back to the primary mail inbox Using Outlook 2
M How to remove a DAG but leave primary Exchange DBs intact Exchange Server Administration 2
B Default or Primary Exchange server? Exchange Server Administration 4
Z Exchange 2010 SP1 - Required DAG number of nodes for Primary and Secondary Data Center deployment Exchange Server Administration 2
C 451 4.4.0 Primary target IP address responded with: "421 4.2.1 Unable to Connect Exchange Server Administration 5
K I want to start using outlook as my primary mail service. How can I use Outlook with my existing Yahoo & Gmail accounts? Using Outlook 1
D How to rename the display name of the primary outlook mailbox in Outlook 2010 / Exchange 2007 Using Outlook 1
M DR Failover Testing for a DAG in DAC Mode. Errors on Switch Back to Primary Datacentre. Exchange Server Administration 7
D Exchange 2010 - Update Address Policy - Wont update primary SMTP address Exchange Server Administration 3
N why the DAG address ( FQDN or IP ) always resolves to the primary Exchange Server in OUTLOOK? Exchange Server Administration 3
R Multiple Calendars - Change primary Calendar Using Outlook 5
S messages sent to non-primary email address Exchange Server Administration 4
G 'primary' filegroup is full BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
B Primary file group is full error message BCM (Business Contact Manager) 4
W Primary Contacts and importing BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
ThinkToday Calculate reply time of outlook mail Using Outlook 1
B Outlook 2010 Opening Mail Attachment Using Outlook 2
e_a_g_l_e_p_i Is it possible it set the fonts used to read incoming mail Using Outlook 11
D Mail in Sent Items Gone Using Outlook 13
M Managing Gmail "All Mail" sync issues with IMAP Using Outlook 1
GregS Outlook 2016 Sent Mail absent from Sent Mail or Sent Items Folders Using Outlook 8
GregS Why is Outlook 2016 mail in Outlook.com? Using Outlook 1
S Outlook not receiving mail Using Outlook 2
Commodore Outlook (2013) issues with icloud.com mail Using Outlook 0
GregS Outlook 2016 iPhone won't download Outlook 2016 Mail. Using Outlook 0
A Arthur needs help with 2007 Outlook e-mail Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 3