How do I restore a deleted Outlook 2007 Calendar?

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

dannydreamer

My wife had 2 calendars in her Outlook, Calendar (the one that comes with Outlook) and calendar 1 which she created and usedd as her primary calendar. Unfortunately, Google calendar looks only to Calendar for it's input when synching, so I moved all items from Calendar 1 to Calendar and the calendars were identical, so I deleted Calendar 1. At that, all of the items that showed in Calendar disappeared so I now have no calendar.

D

dannydreamer

WAHOO Diane. No wonder you have so many medals. It is there and in tact. How can I move all of the events on Calendar 1 to Calendar so I can delete Calendar 1 and then be able to synch with a Droid and google Calendar?

Dan

Diane Poremsky

Outlook version
Outlook 2016 32 bit
Email Account
Office 365 Exchange
open calendar 1 and use a list view - like All appointments. (look for it on the View menu, Current view) Select one appointment, use Ctrl+A to select all and either drag them to calendar or use Move to folder command and select Calendar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
E How do I restore a deleted Outlook profile? Using Outlook 5
M Is it possible to restore deleted webmail to server? Using Outlook 3
C Custom Search Folders deleted, /resetnavpane, can i restore? How? Exchange Server Administration 1
B Restore deleted contact distribution list Using Outlook 1
Y Restore deleted distribution Using Outlook 1
J How do I restore an accidentaly deleted Mont of appointments. Using Outlook 4
F I have deleted an occurence of a recurring appointment and want to know where to go to restore it Using Outlook 1
R Restore deleted Calendar items. Using Outlook 1
R Calendar - restore deleted, recurring items? Using Outlook 1
J How to restore the "deleted" folder, or change default folder for deleted messages Using Outlook 5
B How to restore a deleted Mailbox, Ex 2010. Exchange Server Administration 4
S Restore a Meeting (accidentally deleted in my calendar) Using Outlook 3
S Restore Deleted Folders and Emails in .pst Using Outlook 6
V Re: How can I restore a deleted distribution list to my contacts? Using Outlook 5
David Langer Outlook 2016 (365) How to restore the ability to Re-Map iCloud IMAP Folders Using Outlook 5
P Restore an individual all-day recurring event Using Outlook 2
J How to restore field no longer visible in field chooser? Using Outlook 1
S How to restore corrupted PST file over 2GB in Outlook 2007 Using Outlook 2
G pst file restore Outlook 2013 from HTC One M9 Using Outlook 1
Diane Poremsky Create a list of color categories and merge or restore the list using VBA New Slipstick.com Articles 0
K After Carbonite restore pst files are found in a weird location Using Outlook 2
B How to restore a Contacts Group back into the Contacts list Using Outlook 1
Horsepower How to restore default view Outlook 2013 Using Outlook 8
E Birthdays & Holidays in ICloud, how to restore them to Outlook Using Outlook 2
D Restore Delete Calendar Meeting Request Using Outlook 3
J Outlook client not redrawing completely upon restore Using Outlook 0
wallisellener BCM - restore default settings BCM (Business Contact Manager) 36
I Restore Outlook 2010 from iCloud Using Outlook 2
R Restore Master Category List Outlook 2013 Using Outlook 7
O BCM Dbase Issues (both not seeing dbase & not allowing restore for wrong owner BCM (Business Contact Manager) 2
M Outlook 2003: Restore location Using Outlook 1
E Disappointed in Outlook 2007, backup, restore, synch Using Outlook 5
E Outlook 2007 backup and restore function Using Outlook 2
P How to restore my previous address book after an iPhone sync changed it Using Outlook 2
M My Contacts Folder has disappeared. How do I restore it? Using Outlook 2
U How can I restore .pst files to a now empty Outlook from which I accidently removed them? Using Outlook 1
S Connection to the Microsoft Exchange Server has been lost. Outlook will restore the connection when Using Outlook 2
E How do I restore calendar and contact files from a blackberry Using Outlook 1
C can't get into microsoft outlook, how do i restore defaults. Using Outlook 1
B Trying to restore data in Outlook and I get an error message to update the profile but when I click OK it takes me right out Using Outlook 7
M Recover / Restore Exchange 2010 Database Exchange Server Administration 8
C Exchange 2010 Public Folder Database Backup Restore Exchange Server Administration 4
S Restore 'Removed' mailbox Exchange Server Administration 4
H Restore emails to Microsoft Outlook Web Access that were drawn down by Outlook 2003 - Help PLEASE! Exchange Server Administration 4
S Unable to restore Mailbox from Exchange server 2010 Mailbox Database. Exchange Server Administration 10
J Outlook 2003 Undo Delete restore wrong message Using Outlook 5
B Recovering Mailbox data - no mailboxes listed to restore in recovery mail store Exchange Server Administration 6
X How to restore lost messages? Using Outlook 4
E After restore and merge outlook will not receive emails (Exchange) Using Outlook 4
G Server 2008 R2 w/Exchange 2010 restore to identical hardware Exchange Server Administration 5