Filters applied and emails disappear after opening

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Concord Jim

What is Filter Appiled and why do emails disappear after reading them after I close the program and re-open it? This just started happening. Outlook has been on the computer for over a year.

G

Guruprasad Ra

What is the version of Outlook you are using?

Try the following steps and verify the results:

Click on Start > All Programs > Accessories > Run > Copy and Paste the following command in the open box and press Enter.

Outlook /cleanviews

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
O Export Outlook calendar appointments by filters and date range Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
M VB Email Filters Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
Diane Poremsky Using Offline Sync Filters New Slipstick.com Articles 0
C Outlook 2013 Junk Mail Filters Using Outlook 0
T Upgrading LDAP Filters to OPATH Filters Exchange Server Administration 2
B Outlook for Mac 2011 filters messages to 'Deleted Items' instead of to IMAP folder. Using Outlook 1
T Appy filters to emails in Outlook Using Outlook 4
F Outlook 2010 problems with viewing, searches, filters Using Outlook 1
G Is there a way to setup a junk email rule that filters email subjects that have characters from another language? Using Outlook 1
D Filters not working Using Outlook 1
M Outlook Custom views: settings and filters disappear sometimes after changing the view Using Outlook 2
S Our junk filters identified something suspicious in your message. Please edit it and try again Using Outlook 13
P set calendar coloring filters through VBA Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
U Drops filters for published views in public folders.Inserts DASL Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
Q Custom Contact Form - applied to existing contacts Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 5
W Fwd Outlook incomming messages to usb port after Rules and alerts applied Using Outlook 0
D What is this SQL filter that is applied to my Inbox? Using Outlook 6
T Is there a way to apply a macro before a signature is applied in email? Using Outlook 1
E Can rules be applied to the Junk E-mail folder? Using Outlook 2
M Rules applied that aren't current Rules Using Outlook 2
I this operation has been cancelled due to restriction applied to this computer ERROR Using Outlook 1
D Users Can 'Send As' Other Users Without Permissions Being Applied Using Outlook 2
K Organize using colors: rule not applied when my name is in a long list in the 'To' field Using Outlook 7
T OWA broken after Exchange 2010 SP1 update (invalid accepted domain fixes already applied) Exchange Server Administration 2
C What does "Filter Applied" mean? Using Outlook 1
A Outloook Protection Rule Not Being Applied Exchange Server Administration 4
E Outlook 2010 crashing when set to deliver to pst and Group Policy applied Using Outlook 1
W Error code of 0X8004210B after updates are applied Using Outlook 2
A Run-time error '430' on certain emails when trying to set "Outlook.mailitem" as "ActiveExplorer.Selection.Item" Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
J Moved many emails to Outlook external folder, need to delete on Gmail server Using Outlook 13
P Move emails between 2 mailboxes. Using Outlook 1
R Assign Categories "Round Robin" style but in a shared mailbox but on specific emails only Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 8
P Outlook for Mac - emails are not sent out beginning last week Using Outlook 1
M Missing emails in Inbox, but are present in webmail Using Outlook 0
A How To Get Body of All Emails to view in Blue Using Outlook 1
A How to get body of all emails in outlook 2016 to view in blue color Using Outlook 1
N Extract Outlook emails to excel Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
M Group of emails Using Outlook 1
I Saving attachments from multiple emails and updating file name Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
R List folders in a combo box + select folder + move emails from inbox to that folder + reply to that email Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
D Assign categories to outgoing emails Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
J Outlook 2016 Moving IMAP emails to Exchange Using Outlook 1
P Flagging emails in conversations Using Outlook 2
V Outlook 2016 will not move emails in search results Using Outlook 4
D Outlook 2016 Deleting emails without affecting folder structure - Outlook Office 365 Using Outlook 3
M Filter Conversations - Filter Out Single Emails Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
F not receiving emails until i re-login Using Outlook 2
K No emails in inbox Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 1
A Record opened emails for reopening later Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 16
N VBA to delete duplicates by message-id on common pst for 2 or more emails Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0