Create a rule to move emails after being sent to specific domains Outlook 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Bridgh20

Would like to move all emails with a specific domain in the recipients address. Tried creating a rulle where the recipients address "contains" the domain. When I run the rule it doesn't move the emails with that domain. But if I create a rulle with the complete recipients address it moves that one email address successfully.

Any Suggestions?

S

Sachin Shetty

Can you provide the steps performed to create the rule?

Try the steps below

1. Open outlook

2. Click on Tools > Rules and Alerts> New rule

3. Move messages from someone to a folder

4. With specific words in the senders address

5. Select specific words and add “@msn.com”(without quotes)

6. And send it to a specified folder. Select the specified folder and click on finish.

7. Now try a test mail to check if it works.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
K VBA BeforeItemMove event create rule to always move to its folder. Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
S How can I create a rule to move inbound emails from any of my contacts out of Inbox? Using Outlook 1
P Create rule 'move to XYZ folder when sender does not contain mydomain.com' Using Outlook 2
D A way to create a rule to move messages to specific folder after read? Using Outlook 2
Jennifer Murphy Can I create a Rule with Or'd conditions? Using Outlook 1
Stilgar Relsik Create a rule to copy text from an email and paste it in the subject line. Using Outlook 1
T Create Rule For Secondary E-Mail Address In Outlook 2016 Using Outlook 4
B Macro To Create Rule To Export From Certain Folder Email Information in one workbook multiple sheets Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
Diane Poremsky Create a Task from an Email using a Rule New Slipstick.com Articles 0
I Create custom Outlook 2013 Rule in Office 365 Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 5
S Create a Rule Using Outlook 0
S Create a Rule Using Outlook 0
I shared mailbox - can i create a rule (vba) for every user? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
L How to create server-side rule? Using Outlook 4
J Outlook Rule - Create Link in Forwarding Message Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
A Creating rule to create week folder and transfer mail using alert Using Outlook 3
D Create Exchange Rule for everyone that highlights an email based on content of subject Exchange Server Administration 1
G Create rule based on image in email body Using Outlook 1
Jennifer Murphy How to create a rule for organization messages Using Outlook 2
anoble1 Can you create a rule once an email moves to the Vault Inbox to another place? Using Outlook 0
S Create rule to effect archive only Using Outlook 4
C Create a rule to only check new content in email - disregard original content Using Outlook 3
M Create Rule to BCC email? Using Outlook 2
F Create a rule that requires the message be 'read' as a condition for action. Using Outlook 1
M How to create a rule that catches all non-email items, e.g. meeting receipts? Using Outlook 1
J How can I create a rule in Outlook 2010 so that all mail where the sender's name (not email id but name) has a certain word in it? Using Outlook 1
J Create or Import a Outlook Rule through C# code. Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
D Create a macro in Outlook to run a rule Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 32
N How to create hidden rule in outlook 2007 Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
Q How do I create a custom action for a rule? (Save as "Nfy.MSG") Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
Chiba Create an appointment for all the members Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
S Create a clickable custom column field Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
O Create a custom contact form - questions before messing things up... Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
C Can't create Outlook data file Outlook Wishlist 0
L automaticaly create a teams meeting with a sync Using Outlook 0
D Can Exchange Admin Center create a pst for users email/contacts/calendar? Exchange Server Administration 0
S Create A Search Folder That Looks For Message Class? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
F How to create phone number as links in notes of Contacts Using Outlook 2
Nessa Can't create new appointment Using Outlook 1
A Create date folder and move messages daily Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
C Create new Message with shared contacts & BCC'ing recipients Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
O Multiple email accounts - hesitate to create a new profile Using Outlook 3
G Can't create Folder Groups in Outlook 2013 Using Outlook 0
N Outlook rules don't create a copy for bcc'ed emails Using Outlook 3
F Delete/create/reset Exchange mailbox on Outlook.com Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 3
R Can not create folder to store specific emails in in Outlook for Mac Using Outlook 1
W Create Search Folder excluding Specific Email Addresses Using Outlook 5
A Outlook macro to create search folder with mail categories as criteria Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
JackBlack What tools do you use to create the signature for email? Using Outlook 3
Rupert Dragwater How to create a new email with @outlook.com Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 32