Custom message header; Precedence: Bulk

• Thread starter Mikkel Trebbien
  • Start date Views 2,173
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mikkel Trebbien

Now I've tried to use the support system, and ____ on earth I don't want to pay bloody 39 USD (226,24 DKK) just to get a answer by chat, mail or even 49 USD (284,24 DKK) for calling Microsoft, so now this is the last option, if no useful help is to be found here, I have to sell all my Microsoft Office products, and live without all those crappy programs.

The problem is, that I'm using Google Apps (mail, docs, etc.), and have the mail setup to Outlook.

However, it requires that I place something named Precedence: Bulk into the mail header but how the ____ can I do that?

VBA? .NET? set it in mail-server (not possible)?

Or how do I get this done, so Google doesn't flag my mails as spam, and refuses to send my mail out?

- Andi Hansen, Denmark

Diane Poremsky

Outlook version
Outlook 2016 32 bit
Email Account
Office 365 Exchange
If you are sending bulk mail, you'll have a better experience using a program designed for sending bulk mail - Outlook is really slow at sending large quanities of mail.

Outlook doesn't have the ability to add x-headers or otherwise edit the headers- but bulk mail clients will add it readily.

M

Mikkel Trebbien

If you are sending bulk mail, you'll have a better experience using a program designed for sending bulk mail - Outlook is really slow at sending large quanities of mail.

Outlook doesn't have the ability to add x-headers or otherwise edit the headers- but bulk mail clients will add it readily.

Dear Diane.

Thanks for Your reply.

I will try to get Google to make some changes so I can send newsletters again.

I prefer to use Outlook, as it has the tools I need, and since it's my primary e-mail client (5 emails), then I see no reason to install a new program, just for bulk mailing.

Anyways, the bulk mailing software I've seen costs...

I'm not Bill Gates (no offense*), so I try to stick with freeware if I really should use any bulk mailing software.

*The little sentence with Mr. Gates, were meant that I'm not having high income, and therefore have no possibility to spend large amount of money on a bulk-mailing software just for newsletters.

That sentence is often used, specially here in Denmark.

- Mikkel Trebbien, Denmark

Diane Poremsky

Outlook version
Outlook 2016 32 bit
Email Account
Office 365 Exchange
If you have VB/Net skills, you might be able to cobble something together. You can compose in outlook, save as HTML then send it using the bulk mailer.

M

Mikkel Trebbien

If you have VB/Net skills, you might be able to cobble something together. You can compose in outlook, save as HTML then send it using the bulk mailer.

Dear Diane.

Unfortunately, I don't understand anything about .NET / VB / C# or similar.

I stick with PHP, as it's the only advanced programming I understand.

But again, thank You for the reply, at least I should be able to get Google to whitelist my entire domain.

This topic may now be closed.

Have a great day and weekend.

Mikkel Trebbien, Denmark

- Mikkel Trebbien, Denmark

Status
Not open for further replies.