There must be incompatibility between Exchange 2010 and Outlook 2007 !

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

need help

I recently Installted EXCHANGE 2010 sp1 , AND OUTLOOK 2010 works fine with it.

but OUTLOOK 2007 are always getting OAB downloading errors.

I executed all the methods i can search on the web. it's no use, I think i got the working ways of OAB , and all what i do is exactly what they want.

But OUTLOOK 2007 is still getting that error.

it's repeatable when i download OAB from the "tool", "receive and send" menu.

I can assure the SERVER is no problematic.

I change the OAB LIST on server, and OUTLOOK 2010 can see the change in the dialog box which asks me which OAB to download even there is only one.

who knows how to fix it with OUTLOOK 2007 ?

its boring although not influential. ( don't tell me to uncheck cached mode J)

N

Nancy14386

Hi
this is a familiar issue with outlook 2007
1st check the OAB generating server is pointing to the outlook 2007 server or any other server
next check in the properties of the store is it pointing to the correct OAB
next do a test config and check you are getting the URL for the OAB if no
then this is the issue with the autodiscover
try to assess the URL in the in the IE check do you get any error like 500 permision block
in the Virtual directory check we have OAB and get in to the folder
and try to access the OAB.xml
Thanks

Nancy
-------------------------
Server Data Recovery

B

Brian Day MCITP

Can you please include the error your are getting in Outlook? If you go to the Folder View (Ctrl+6) and look in the Sync Issues folder, what errors are there?

N

need help

of course ,thank you brian.

but mine is chinese version.

the error is the last 3 lines. which corresponds to english that :
22:37:46 Microsoft Exchange Offline Address Book
22:37:46 did not download OAB file, Cannot found Server (URL)
22:37:46 0X8004010F

22:36:14 同步版本 12.0.6529
22:36:14 正在同步处理邮箱“Sean Wen”
22:36:14 正在同步处理分级结构
22:36:14 正在同步文件夹“收件箱”中的本地更改
22:36:14 正在上载到服务器“po.clochase.cn”
22:36:14 2 个项目在联机文件夹中被改成读取状态
22:36:14 正在从服务器“po.clochase.cn”下载
22:36:20 已完成
22:37:46 Microsoft Exchange 脱机通讯簿
22:37:46 未下载脱机通讯簿文件。找不到服务器(URL)。
22:37:46 0X8004010F

G

Gavin-Zhang

Hi,
Could you please update your outlook 2007 for the latest version, and then make a test.
Could you test the oab url, and post them here, do you config some redirection on the web service.
Some related information for you:
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/939765
Or you could recreate the oab url to make test, refer to:
http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/bb123595.aspx
Note, this forum is just for english, you could post your issue on chinese forum, or translate them into english.
Regards!
Gavin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
D Must now "View on Facebook" for Mentions/Comments-Outlook 2013 click-to-run Using Outlook 2
wallisellener BCM must be activated BCM (Business Contact Manager) 2
T In Outlook 2013, must downloaded pictures in an email always be retained? Using Outlook 8
R The action cannot be completed. The connection to Microsoft Exchange is unavailable. outlook must be Using Outlook 1
P Messages stuck in outbox and must be sent again. Using Outlook 1
T installation of ms exchange is currently suspended. you must undo changes to continue. Exchange Server Administration 2
S 530 5.7.0 Must issue a STARTTLS Outlook problem Using Outlook 5
B Outlook 2007, must modify incomming e-mail addresses to reply Using Outlook 3
N Unable to open your default e-mail folders. You must connect to your Microsoft Exchange Server compu Using Outlook 1
G Some emails addressed to me are not received through Outlook 2010, but must be picked up in my Comcast mail box. Using Outlook 2
T You must Provide a value for this property on powershell cmdlet Exchange Server Administration 3
D Must restart computer to open Outlook Using Outlook 2
F Must connect o Microsoft Exchange before you can use your offline folder file (Error msg) Using Outlook 4
C 503 Valid RCPT command must precede DATA Using Outlook 2
B Problems with Default to text and need to change to HTML. Must change Font each time I handle mail or typing. Using Outlook 1
L Auto send/receive not working must manually hit the button Using Outlook 1
G Outlook 2007 once closed will not reopen must use task manger and end process Using Outlook 2
B The connection to Microsoft Exchange is unavailable. Outlook must be online or connected to complet Using Outlook 6
J Error Code 503: Valid RCPT command must precede DATA Using Outlook 1
S The action cannot be completed. The Connection to Microsoft Exchange is unavailable. outlook must be Using Outlook 2
M I get the following error message when tryiong to send some emails.__'Relaying denied: You must check for new mail before sending mail.' Using Outlook 2
R When I open my 2010 email program it always goes to error. I must reenter it and then I can get any new messages....any suggestions for correcting... Using Outlook 2
A when I start outlook i get a message 'the connection to the microsoft echange is unavailable. outlook must be connected or online to complete thi Using Outlook 4
J OWA freezing after login, must hit F5 at least once to make interactable Using Outlook 3
W Error Message Office 2010 'the connection to microsoft exchange is unavailable. Outlook must be online or connected to complete this action' Exchange Server Administration 1
S Suggestions for syncing unicode contacts - all data must be sync'd... Using Outlook 2
R Outlook connector must upgrade before you can receive email, I upgrade and start back up and same message pops up again.____ Using Outlook 1
B Relaying denied: You must check for new mail before sending mail Using Outlook 3
A When test send e-mail: "503 valid RCPT command must precede DATA". Using Outlook 2
E 503 Valid RCPT command must precede DATA Using Outlook 0
N I am not able to send emails in 2003 and emails are stuck in the outbox. Also must manually click b Using Outlook 1
J Microsoft has encountered an error....Outlook must shutdown. Using Outlook 1
A Exchange 2010 SAN or Wild Card Certificate is must ? Exchange Server Administration 4
J Missing Exchange Management Shell, tried the fix, I must be doing something wrong Exchange Server Administration 1
H the connection to Microsoft exchange is unavailable. Outlook must be online or connect to complete t Using Outlook 5
A What Powershell command must be used to set mAPIRecipient? Exchange Server Administration 3
S Outlook 2003 quits in Windows 7 and must be restarted__ __ Using Outlook 1
T Cannot send a message from the email....the send/receive button must be used Using Outlook 5
Z The Connection to Microsoft Exchange is unavailable. Outlook must be online or connected to complete Using Outlook 3
L 'The connection to Microsoft Exchange is unavailable. Outlook must be online or connected to complete this action.' Using Outlook 8
P Resource has declined your meeting because it is recurring. You must book each meeting separately with this resource. Using Outlook 4
S Must accept EULA everytime Outlook 2003 opens in Windows 7 Using Outlook 3
J User cannot login owa if I select the option 'User must change password at next logon' in exchange 2010 Using Outlook 3
P Outlook/ iCloud incompatibility Using Outlook 1
P Move emails between 2 mailboxes. Using Outlook 1
G Outlook 2016 sync contacts directly between phone and computer using outlook 2016 Using Outlook 0
L Moving emails with similar subject and find the timings between the emails using outlook VBA macro Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
I Automating message move between folders Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
D Move Emails between Folders in Separate Mailbox Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 12
S Moving Emails Between Archive Folders Using Outlook 1