stop outlook 2003 from synchronizing files

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Guruprasad Ra

What is the email account type configured in Outlook?

Provide the complete error message / error number to help you better

B

bobktherealtor

What do you mean by email account type. where do I go to find this ?

B

bobktherealtor

There is no error message. The synch takes a long time and then, seemingly, is successful and our email continues with finally receiving the incoming email,.

B

bobktherealtor

We are not trying to synch to a Blackberry or any such device. We never used to "synch" now we are. I don't know why this "synch" thing started.

Where do I look to find out whay the Outlook thinks it is supposed to "synch"?

B

bobktherealtor

To ckruegkrueger ME TOO !!! WHY IS IT DOING THIS TOO ME ? I NEVER ASKED FOR IT....NOW I HAVE IT.

I DON'T WANT IT....HOW DO I STOP IT......BILL, WHY DON'T YOU STOP MESSING AROUND WITH YOUR CHARITIES AND PAY ATTENTION TO YOUR PRODUCT.

MY SON IN LAW IS LOBBYING FOR ME TO CHANGE TO APPLE AND THIS MAY BE THE STRAW THAT WILL DO IT. I ONCE WAS TOTALLY APPLE....NOW I'M SORRY I LEFT IT.

MICROSOFT IS SO FULL OF "THINGS" THAT MICROSOFT DECIDED FOR ME THAT I NEED !!! I WANT TO DECIDE WHAT I NEED NOT BILL GATES AND HIS MINIONS !!!

B

bobktherealtor

I can't get outlook 2003 to stop synchronizing files

ME TOO CK ! LIKE SO MUCH OF MICROSOFT....I DON'T KNOW HOW I GOT IT.....NOW THAT I HAVE IT....I CAN'T FIND OUT FROM THE @#$%^&*()_+={]";?? DOCUMENTATION HOW TO GET RID OF IT ! THE EASIEST WAY TO GET RID OF IT IS TO GO BACK TO APPLE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M How to Break / Stop Autodiscover Outlook 2007 to Exchange 2003 using DNS Using Outlook 3
T "Words In Recipient's Address" Rule Causes Outlook To Stop Processing Rules Using Outlook 3
Y Outlook 2013 Stop Outlook from automatically assigning categories to Tasks Using Outlook 0
F Outlook 2016 call to Stop Timer Event Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
A Can't stop Outlook.com from setting reminders on appointments? Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 3
J it goes like outlook has stopped working, a problem caused the program to stop working correctly, wi Using Outlook 2
J How to Stop OutLook from being Installed Using Outlook 1
M Outlook 2010 IMAP rules occasionaly stop working Using Outlook 4
icacream outlook 2007 - how do I stop spacing when I hit return ? Using Outlook 4
T Outlook 2007 SSL selfsigned certificate how to stop security popup everytime? Using Outlook 10
M Can you stop "Microsft Office Outlook is synchronizing folders"? Using Outlook 2
J Stop Outlook 2010 from showing face pictures in From/To/Cc/Subject box Using Outlook 2
W To stop outlook 2010 to open my browser at file:///C:/Users/username/AppData/Local/Microsoft/Windows Using Outlook 1
G How can I stop duplicate e-mails being sent to my sent folder in Outlook 2010? Using Outlook 2
D Outlook 2010 - Tasks - Stop using "To-Do List" Using Outlook 2
P After window 7 idle for few minutes then outlook 2010 stop send and receive Using Outlook 2
G How to stop Live mail from getting my Outlook mail Using Outlook 2
D Use of outlook blocked by stop symbol Using Outlook 2
A stop Outlook 2010 from downloading email with IMAP settings Using Outlook 1
W Outlook 2007 stop sending mail, can receive but not send email Using Outlook 2
A How to stop .pst getting email repeatedly ? ( outlook 2010 ) Using Outlook 3
J Outlook 2007 - How Do I stop Most Messages Getting Marked As Spam? Using Outlook 2
E stop outlook from automaticly attaching a contact form to outgoing emails Using Outlook 2
S MICROSOFT OFFICE OUTLOOK HAS STOPPED WORKING. Error: A problem caused the program to stop working co Using Outlook 2
M my outlook stop recieving or sending emails Using Outlook 1
P Stop Outlook 2010 synchronizing with GMail Using Outlook 5
T Outlook has stop send/receiving emails since kb2207566 installed Using Outlook 1
M How to stop Outlook 2010 from indexing Using Outlook 1
S How do I stop Outlook from importing all of my email from my Comcast email account? Using Outlook 1
T How to stop outlook from auto populating names when i type email addresses Using Outlook 1
D Stop Outlook 2007 syncing with windows live hotmail. Using Outlook 2
L Stop Outlook from automatically sending meeting invite Using Outlook 4
P How do I stop Outlook 2000 randomly encrypting digitally signed emails Using Outlook 1
R stop redirecting yahoo email to outlook Using Outlook 3
C My email using Microsoft Outlook comes up and then flashes off immediately, how do I stop that?______ Using Outlook 2
G Stop automatic capitalisation fo first letter after hitting return!!!!!__I've searched for help everywhere. (Office 2007, Outlook). Using Outlook 1
R Stop receiving e-mails in my outlook from one of my accounts Using Outlook 1
B Stop moving Outlook Mails. Using Outlook 1
B Every time I re-open Outlook, all the previous e mails show up as unread. How do I stop this? Using Outlook 1
D How to stop multiple instances of Outlook 2007 from starting Using Outlook 2
G Re: Microsoft Outlook has Stopped Working - Windows can check online or Stop the Program Using Outlook 3
A How do I stop birthdays from automatically being entered into outlook? Using Outlook 2
E How do I stop the RSS Feeds and Sync Issues folders from Outlook 2007 sync-ing with my iPad? Using Outlook 2
T program stuck in send mode, will not stop trying to send. now can't even get outlook to come up. Using Outlook 3
W Stop Outlook from deleting content of emails when changing sender address - Outlook 2010 Using Outlook 1
L I cannot stop an auto response in Outlook. Using Outlook 4
L I recently started using my hot mail account through outlook. why did it start pulling all my yahoo account emails. how can I stop this?__ Using Outlook 2
P Re: Outlook 2007 hang / stop responding when switch language from English to Thai Using Outlook 2
B BCM 2007 stop loading into Outlook 2007 Using Outlook 1
D I want to stop my outlook messages from going to my hotmail account. Using Outlook 1