Whats the maximun limit of email addresses i can put in the bcc line (Outlook 2003 SP2 with Exch 200

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Asif45

I am using Outlook 2003 SP2 with Exchange 2003 SP2. Whats the maximum number of emails I can put into BCC. We have 45000 members and often needed to send emails to them. When more than 1000 emails are copied and pasted from excel into BCC, all are not copied into BCC rather stopped at less than 1000. Any changes can be made on Outlook or Exchange to resolve this.

Asif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
TomHuckstep Outlook 2016 Limit the number of days syncing from Google Calendar Using Outlook 1
Diane Poremsky The Attachment Size Exceeds the Allowable Limit Error New Slipstick.com Articles 0
C What exactly happens when you reach the DB size limit? BCM (Business Contact Manager) 5
R Outlook 2007 to 2013 PST still has the 07 size limit not bigger 13 limit Using Outlook 3
J Outlook Mailbox cleanup; any way to change limit to find items older 999 days? Exchange Server Administration 2
G Outlook 2013 AutoComplete Limit Using Outlook 3
A Limit of categories in outlook Using Outlook 1
B Aurocomplete cache size limit Using Outlook 1
M Microsoft Outlook Hotmail Connector Error: The text exceeds the limit of 1024 Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 1
T Limit on importing Inbox mail from OE6 Using Outlook 16
L Limit VBA Script to one Outlook account Using Outlook 1
S Signature size limit for OWA / Exchange 2010 Exchange Server Administration 10
J Exchange limit who can send email to Exchange Server Administration 4
J Does anyone know if there is a theoretical limit to the number of personal folders permitted within Using Outlook 2
U Exchange 2010 change attachment file limit Exchange Server Administration 2
T limit distribution list Exchange Server Administration 5
I Limit To Additional Mailboxes in Outlook 2007? Using Outlook 9
B Outlook contacts with Hotmail. - Error >>>The text exceeds the limit of 1024 characters. Type a shor Using Outlook 4
S Configure Increase Outlook 2007 PST size limit Using Outlook 1
C IS there a maximum limit for attachments for outlook 2007 to send. I tried 9MB and it just set there. Using Outlook 1
S New-MailboxExportRequest - EXPAND 10 item import limit (PST IMPORTS) Exchange Server Administration 3
W RECOVERY SOLUTION FOR OUTLOOK 2007 .PST WHEN IT'S REACHED 2 GB LIMIT Using Outlook 1
M Users exceeding the MAPI connection limit Using Outlook 5
L Increasing the storage limit for the resource calendar. Using Outlook 2
L I am getting a 500 error message that I have exceded my limit on sending emails. Using Outlook 2
A 4.3.2 432 STOREDRV.Deliver; recipient thread limit exceeded Exchange Server Administration 6
L Exchange 2010 Mailbox Size Limit Exchange Server Administration 3
S Error message received saying mailbox has exceeded size limit on Office Professional Academic 2010. Using Outlook 1
M Exch 2007 / Outlook 2003 - Over message limit inconsistencies Using Outlook 1
T "The attachment exceeds the allowable size limit" in Exchange/Outlook 2010 Exchange Server Administration 4
Z Qucik Fill in E-mail Is there a size limit? Using Outlook 1
J I cannot delete emails and I am over my storage limit. I have tried shift+delete and attempted to mo Using Outlook 1
H Limit the size of .pst files without affecting .ost files Using Outlook 5
H Limit the size of .pst files without affecting .ost files Using Outlook 2
R Bug? Message size limit checked before attached images resized Using Outlook 1
P Error message received saying mailbox has exceeded size limit on Windows Vista Using Outlook 2
T Re: Outlook 2007 error with MS10-045 KB980376 - 'The attachment size exceeds the allowable limit' Using Outlook 0
J Outlook 2010 pst file still complaining about 2GB size limit Using Outlook 4
I Can't open Management Shell or Console - Reached limit of Powershell Concurrent Connections? Exchange Server Administration 3
T limit email history Using Outlook 1
S False error for exceeding mailbox storage limit. Exchange Server Administration 6
Y Limit email send and receive to internal only Exchange Server Administration 6
M is there a limit to the amount of rules that you can set in the rules and alerts option in outlook 2 Using Outlook 2
L Exchange Standard 2010 Database Limit - Help Exchange Server Administration 5
L Outlook 2003 RAM Limit/Control Using Outlook 2
H message submission rate for this client has exceeded the configured limit Exchange Server Administration 6
K Maximum database limit is 5 for Enterprise edition? Exchange Server Administration 5
S The text exceeds the limit of 1024 characters. Type a shorter amount of text or click ok to have a l Using Outlook 2
E How to Limit Email Body size? (not attachments) Exchange Server Administration 6
J Entourage 2008 EWS Attachment limit on Exchange 2010 Exchange Server Administration 12