I want to channel a comcast email account through Outlook 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sdturner875

I want to channel my comcast email account through Outlook 2007. I just want all my emails to forward to Outlook. How do I link them up?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
B Outlook 2010 Outlook not connecting to servers at Comcast. Using Outlook 3
HenWin Outlook 2007 and Comcast certificate error Using Outlook 1
F Move from POP3 to IMAP Outlook 2007 (Comcast) Using Outlook 7
T Using Outlook 2007 with Comcast (.pst inbox issue) Using Outlook 1
A Downloading Comcast subfolders to Outlook via IMAP Using Outlook 1
T Outlook.com and Comcast.net profiles Using Outlook 12
M Converting from POP to IMAP with Comcast Using Outlook 5
J Don't want my Comcast mail going to Outlook Using Outlook 1
M I need to reverse how outlook took the emails from my comcast account. Using Outlook 1
G Some emails addressed to me are not received through Outlook 2010, but must be picked up in my Comcast mail box. Using Outlook 2
J cannot download pop3 email from Comcast after latest Microsoft update Using Outlook 5
S kb2288931 and/or kb2412171 appear to cause problems with Comcast mail Using Outlook 6
R Microsoft Outlook 2007: Won't Connect to Comcast Email. Using Outlook 4
M outlook and comcast business email microsoft exchange server Using Outlook 1
G Comcast Server is not saving my Mail due to Outlook Using Outlook 26
B email not coming over from internet provider. comcast had an outage today and now my email does not come over to outlook. Using Outlook 1
B Comcast - trying to connect to exchange Using Outlook 4
M .pst file cannot be found. Outlook Express 2010 file marsden24.comcast.net.pst I can't find any . Using Outlook 1
S How do I stop Outlook from importing all of my email from my Comcast email account? Using Outlook 1
F Error message 0x80004002 using Outlook 2010 with XP on Comcast IP Using Outlook 4
Y Outlook 2007 and Comcast E-mail Using Outlook 3
J timesout downloading 5000 plus email messages outlook 2003 and comcast Using Outlook 5
J Email undeliverable message - Mail server for "comcast.net" unreachable for too long. Using Outlook 7
B outlook is preventing out going comcast email for potentially problem attachment__ Using Outlook 2
C have recently bundled with comcast. do not want to use comcast email.. want to use Outlook Express. How do I do this?? Using Outlook 1
D Outlook: Can send email but not receive it (comcast.com email account). Using Outlook 2
R Error 0x80040900 in Outlook via Comcast.net Using Outlook 2
D Sending email from Office 365 alias in Outlook Using Outlook 4
S Macro or plug-in to see if specific person was included in this email Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
S Body text of Email from invite date/time Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 8
R Outlook 2010 How do you export 2 email Accounts' 2010 Inbox Files to new computer (2019)? Using Outlook 1
R Auto display of new email does not work on non-default account Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
J Automatically forward email and apply template Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
L Outlook saved email templates Using Outlook 1
B VBA to convert email to task, insert text of email in task notes, and attach copy of original email Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
T How can you include Junk Email in Search Results like you can include Deleted Items? Using Outlook 3
B Extracting email addresses from a folder - how to also get the name of the person the address is for? Using Outlook 5
W Replyin to the reply-to email address Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
E How to display "Change Folder" in Change Default Email Delivery Location in Exchange Outlook 2016 Using Outlook 1
M Extract all links from Outlook email, send to Excel Using Outlook 2
O Forward a email with modified body Automatically. Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
B Outlook 2003 email sending & receiving suddenly stopped working Using Outlook 3
R List folders in a combo box + select folder + move emails from inbox to that folder + reply to that email Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
O Email not leaving Outbox when using Excel VBA to sync Outlook account Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
T The non-email functions Using Outlook 8
P Outlook 2013 Word Share doc as Email Attachment now brings up Eudora. Using Outlook 1
C How to rename subject line and forward the email Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
R Help Revising VBA macro to delete email over different time span Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
J Sent Items Folder NOT Showing Correct From Email Address Using Outlook 0
J Outlook Reply > From > Other Email Address... > Address Not Showing in Sent Items... From Email Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0