Can't populate History of Business Contacts- receive 1st error: cannon load an object because it is not available, then 2nd: Cannot display this view

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

loquinn

Can't populate History of Business Contacts- receive 1st error: cannon load an object because it is not available, then 2nd: Cannot display this view because an error occured. Please close and then reopen this record. I upgraded from previous versions and had no problems with the history. I have repaired and followed previousl examples and still can't populate. We have 10 users here and I am the first to install Microsoft 2010 and may need to revert if this can't be fixed.

E

Ezil Vinoth

Is the database stored on a shared location?

From which version of Outlook was it upgraded to Outlook 2010?

Try to repair BCM 2010 using the following steps:

1. Start> Control panel> Add/Remove programs

2. Select Business Contact Manager, click on Change

3. Select Repair and click Continue

4. Close all applications and restart Outlook to verify the status

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C Custom Outlook Form - Populate Information from Radio Button / Check Box Using Outlook 0
C Trying to populate an appointment ComboBox from Excel Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
A Populate Listbox from Txt File Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
A Populate Textbox from Txt File Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
M Adding Macro to populate "to" "subject" "body" not deleting email string below. Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 5
Diane Poremsky Outlook VBA: Use a Text File to Populate a ListBox New Slipstick.com Articles 0
T populate calendar with appointments and send reminders Using Outlook 1
A Populate Excel from Outlook Userform Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
J Live Meeting Location populate from body Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
A How can I populate a dropdown list? BCM (Business Contact Manager) 4
rohit I want to Populate Popup box while sending any email with attachment. Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
rohit I want to Populate Popup box while sending any email with attachment Using Outlook 1
A Cannot populate IMAP folders Using Outlook 1
S Pre populate subject + body + attachment to already open email in outlook 2007 Using Outlook 2
S Populate textbox values from one form to another form. Using Outlook 0
B Auto Populate From Field Using Outlook 3
J calendar: populate multiple appointment subject fields at once Using Outlook 4
D Reply to a sender does not populate the To: Field Using Outlook 1
K Quickest way to populate email via IMAP up to a server. Using Outlook 1
M Exchange and IMAP Accounts: Populate Exchange Calendar with IMAP Meeting Requests Using Outlook 1
A Uploaded Outlook Contacts Will Not Populate Email Address Using Outlook 2
9 BCM 2010 populate created/due field for created Direct Mail Print Using Outlook 4
C Outlook address book won't populate Using Outlook 2
I Get right account to populate on new e-mail (2010) Using Outlook 1
N Activities Tab does not populate with all linked activity Using Outlook 3
G Populate an Outlook 2007 template with spreadsheet data. Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
R Populate Form with appointments from Calendar Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
J populate word template from Outlook custom form Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
G Populate BCC field with all Contacts within a Contact Folder Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
M Create new Contacts folder and populate it from Access Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
A Macro - Open new message, populate from and subject fields, and message text Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
G Macro: Create New Message and Auto populate To Field Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 5
S populate body with Word data Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 7
L how to populate multiple users contacts Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 9
A Populate task field based on value of other field Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 9
D BCM 2013 not functioning as BCM 2010 Example no drop down for communications history Using Outlook 0
P Meeting subject history Using Outlook 1
C Project Management and Communication History BCM (Business Contact Manager) 2
M How to remove duplicate history items BCM (Business Contact Manager) 7
T BCM 2010 Archiving Communication History BCM (Business Contact Manager) 2
M empty fields after Contact History personalisation BCM (Business Contact Manager) 0
J Emails in outlook and internet history logging Using Outlook 1
S Tasks are handled through email but deleted email removes task history? Exchange Server Administration 3
D Outlook Contact Notes show previous history with strike through. Using Outlook 1
P How to remove duplicate history items? BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
J Unable to view History items in BCM 2007 shared database BCM (Business Contact Manager) 3
Commodore Back/Forward toolbar buttons with pull-down history? Using Outlook 5
Y Outlook 2007 not display conversation history on Reply or Forward Using Outlook 0
D Email history removed from outlook and returned to web-based mail Using Outlook 1
G Print from business contact history item BCM (Business Contact Manager) 0