access error message to address book when launching outlook

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

david montanari

each time outlook 2002 is launched the following dialog box appears: A program is trying to access e-mail addresses you have stored in Outlook. Do you want to allow this? If this is unexpected, it may be a virus and you should choose "No." Allow access for some number of minutes."

This happens each time and no matter what action is taken it continues to occur. It takes 50 or more No's to use Outlook.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C Cannot access Internet through links embedded in e-mail messages. Error message tells me that Windo Using Outlook 1
C OWA 2007 New Message Error - Outlook Web Access was unable to access the Active Directory resource Using Outlook 2
C Yet Another - An IIS directory entry couldn't be created. The error message is Access is denied. Exchange Server Administration 2
M Enable to access outlook 2003 even in safe mode and is giving an error message that Business Contact Manager has encountered a problem Using Outlook 2
D Delete email from outbox, error message ' this file cannot be deleted because it has been moved or you have been denied access.' Using Outlook 1
C Connecting to remote server failed with the following error message : Access is Denied Exchange Server Administration 5
P I am getting an error msg = cannot open file access denied Using Outlook 3
S 0x800CCC33 error code. 'access to the account denied' 'server responded forbidden. Please help. Using Outlook 1
J Access Denied - Error Applying Attributes to Outlook.pst After Backup Using Outlook 1
M server error 544.5.7.1 relay access denied Using Outlook 1
F OLAddin run-time error '75": path/file access error Using Outlook 1
J When I try to click on a link embedded in an email I get an error that says that computer restrictions prevent access. Call the system administrator Using Outlook 1
R Weird Outlook Web Access error. Using Outlook 1
Y getting error "ACCESS TO THE ACCOUNT WAS DENIED. VERIFY THAT YOUR USERNAME AND PASSWORD ARE CORRECT Using Outlook 3
R 500 internal server error - Role based Access Control (RBAC) User Editor Exchange Server Administration 2
E Outlook Web Access gets javascript error Using Outlook 1
O Creating Offline Address Book generates Access denied error Exchange Server Administration 2
I Exchange 2003 OWA 401 Error: Access is Denied from Internet Explorer Using Outlook 5
V Exchange 2010 - error access denied in getowavirtualdirectory Exchange Server Administration 8
M Access to the account was denied. Error: 998, Error Number: 0x800CCC33 Using Outlook 1
W Uninstalling Exchange 2010 - Client Access Server Role Error Exchange Server Administration 5
J Exchange 2010 EMC and PowerShell Comandlets ACCESS DENIED Error Exchange Server Administration 3
B Error while creating/saving a new appointment in Outlook web access 2003 'You don't have permission to modify this item'. Using Outlook 1
J exchange 2010 error while installing the client access role Exchange Server Administration 7
M Error Outlook Web Access is not currently available for the user mailbox that you are trying to acce Using Outlook 14
T http error 404 while trying to access OWA. Using Outlook 6
O Outlook Web Access generates Server Error in '/owa' Application Using Outlook 7
L Client Access Role Installation Error Exchange Server Administration 15
T email Access report pop up network error Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
J Re: Unable to access Mailbox after Remote move (Cannot open mailbox, Get-CalendarProcessing error) Exchange Server Administration 8
D Error code 0x800ccc33 Access to the account was denied Using Outlook 2
C Custom UI Runtine Error in MS Access Add-in... Ribbon_GetImexMessa Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
I RBAC Authentication error - Remote EMC not able to access Exchange Organization Exchange Server Administration 13
J I'm getting an error code 8 when try to access my exchange account Using Outlook 6
R Installation of Client Access role fails on Windows Server 2008 R2 (Execution of: "$error.Clear(); I Exchange Server Administration 15
C Error Trapping in Access 2002 Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
D OWA access gives error HTTP 400 bad request Using Outlook 15
D Lost Access to Custom Form Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
Jennifer Murphy Grant R/W (update) access to a friend Using Outlook 3
O The page that you are trying to access cannot be loaded. Using Outlook 0
T Render Outlook emails in MS access as they appear in Outlook Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
T Outlook "A program is trying to access Outlook" Using Outlook 3
GregS Can't access archive file Using Outlook 5
J What is the best EntryID format to set on MS Access table Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
J No access to a Database BCM BCM (Business Contact Manager) 3
R How can I access my emails from corrupt offline files of MS Outlook ? Using Outlook 1
V Change default default save location to Quick Access Using Outlook 1
R Quick Access view in File Explorer when saving attachments Using Outlook 0
D Disable or hide "reply" and "reply to all" and "forward" in email from access vba Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
J Open an outlook email by Subject on MS Access linked table with VBA Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 10