Choosing an email account during mail merge

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

nickcwpg

I have 4 different email accounts. I have set my hotmail account as default. I wish to do a mail merge but to send it from my gmail account. I follow the instruction...Select the Contacts folder with the recipients....Tools / Mail Merge. I follow the prompts to the point where I am directed to Word. I create the form letter and perform merge. When I go back to Outlook the messages are there in the Outbox but with the default email account. How do I get to select another account from which to send the merged emails.

N

nickcwpg

Hi Russ. I know that is an option. But I was hoping there was a direct solution. Now here is another related issue.

How can I add an attachment during the merge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
O Choosing Sending Email Address from Word Using Outlook 5
Diane Poremsky Choosing the Folder to Save a Sent Message In New Slipstick.com Articles 0
Diane Poremsky Prevent Users From Choosing Stationery New Slipstick.com Articles 0
S OL2010 - choosing to not save inline images Using Outlook 1
L Outlook 2010 difficulty choosing the right contacts in the address book Using Outlook 2
B choosing flag status as a field for my inbox Using Outlook 1
P Unable to print Calendar when choosing to print 'odd' or 'even' pages. Using Outlook 1
S Choosing different reply template in Outlook 2000 Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
J Autoreply email recieved from specific sender after deleting some text from body. Using Outlook 0
M Outlook 2013 reminder email by using Outlook vba Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
D Sending email from Office 365 alias in Outlook Using Outlook 4
S Macro or plug-in to see if specific person was included in this email Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
S Body text of Email from invite date/time Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 8
R Outlook 2010 How do you export 2 email Accounts' 2010 Inbox Files to new computer (2019)? Using Outlook 1
R Auto display of new email does not work on non-default account Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
J Automatically forward email and apply template Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
L Outlook saved email templates Using Outlook 1
B VBA to convert email to task, insert text of email in task notes, and attach copy of original email Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
T How can you include Junk Email in Search Results like you can include Deleted Items? Using Outlook 3
B Extracting email addresses from a folder - how to also get the name of the person the address is for? Using Outlook 5
W Replyin to the reply-to email address Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
E How to display "Change Folder" in Change Default Email Delivery Location in Exchange Outlook 2016 Using Outlook 1
M Extract all links from Outlook email, send to Excel Using Outlook 2
O Forward a email with modified body Automatically. Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
B Outlook 2003 email sending & receiving suddenly stopped working Using Outlook 3
R List folders in a combo box + select folder + move emails from inbox to that folder + reply to that email Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
O Email not leaving Outbox when using Excel VBA to sync Outlook account Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
T The non-email functions Using Outlook 8
P Outlook 2013 Word Share doc as Email Attachment now brings up Eudora. Using Outlook 1
C How to rename subject line and forward the email Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
R Help Revising VBA macro to delete email over different time span Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
J Sent Items Folder NOT Showing Correct From Email Address Using Outlook 0
J Outlook Reply > From > Other Email Address... > Address Not Showing in Sent Items... From Email Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
T Column to display which email alias a message was sent to Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 6
Marc2019 Need help please! Cannot Setup my outlook email account on my Mac Outlook 2011 Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 2
HarvMan Hotmail - Sending email is undeliverable Using Outlook 4
R Error when trying to forward current email item Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 7
H In outlook 365 POP mail Inbox, email takes a long time or never arrives. Using Outlook 1
D Can Exchange Admin Center create a pst for users email/contacts/calendar? Exchange Server Administration 0
T After I send a new email, it remains in the Draft folder Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 3
P OWA Settings->Calendar->Events from Email; Setting changes do not hold Using Outlook 1
S How to export urls from email to excel and check the status of the url ? New Slipstick.com Articles 6
P Auto Insert Current Date or Time into Email Subject Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
S Change VBA script to send HTML email instead of text Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
M ERROR: None of your email accounts could send to this recipient Using Outlook 2
S save email from excel Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
T How can we view Blocked email addresses Using Outlook 6
F My hotmail calendar is not syncing with my outlook but my email is Using Outlook 3
O Multiple email accounts - hesitate to create a new profile Using Outlook 3
9 Outlook 2016 How to save an Outlook attachment to a specific folder then delete the email it came from? Using Outlook 1