Outlook 2007 send tasks that can't be open by receiver

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gerrie4IT

Hi. I need help for I have tried everything. I recently upgrade from Vista Pro 32 to Win 7 Pro 32.

On Vista MS Outlook 2007 worked ok sending tasks and receiver could open and send back updates, but since I re-installed MS Off 2007 back the tasks send from here can't be opened at receiver in Outlook 2003 or 2007.

How did I install. Custom full install and then imported registry settings for outlook that was exported from Vista O/S.

I have updated all updates, run office repair, uninstall and re-install with "tipycal" option, removed registry setting and pst file so that a new profile could be created. Nothing worked.

Help will be appreciated.

Thanx

G

Gerrie4IT

Hi Ben

I did a clean install of Win 7 and install MS Office 2007 (full) for the client.

Tasks send from this client can't be opened on either Off 2003 or 2007.

Tasks received by this client can be opened but once accepted the sender can't open the task thereafter.

I've tried the scenario (fresh/new install with new email profile created) still it gives the same error.

G

Gerrie4IT

Ben

The way in which tasks was/are send between mailboxes haven't changed.

the same error occurred on other Win 7 / Vista O/S but uninstalling updates fixed the problem.

This time its different, it happened with no updates installed and still happened after all updates available were installed.

B

Ben M. Schorr [MVP]

It would be helpful if you told us what the error messages says.

G

Gerrie4IT

Hi

I found the problem to this error.

The Internet Security Antivirus was set to check all outgoning email.

This removed the macros from the outgoing task which led to the task not being able to work when it arrives at the receipient.

Thanx for your effort.

Status
Not open for further replies.