Outlook 2007 keeps prompting for login credentials

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

hans8233

Hey all, have a quick question.

I have an IT problem with my boss's computer. The computer in question is operating Windows 7, Office 2007, using Server 2003. The outlook is connected through Exchange. It's always been running smoothly until about a week ago. Now, every time Outlook is loaded, it prompts for a username/password. The username is already filled indomainnetwork/user but the password is blank. This isn't a huge deal, but it's annoying to do every time. I went into advanced settings to verify the " Always Prompt for logon credentials" box was unchecked, and it IS unchecked.

No changes have been made to his user account, and nobody else on our network is having this problem. I'm assuming it may be a Windows 7 problem since it's the only instance of this OS on our network. Any ideas?

Thanks

H

hans8233

Ruchi-

I appreciate your response! However, the first article which was relevant to my issue isn't usable in Windows 7 once you start diggin into the registry. Do you know any other fixes?

R

Ruchi Bisht

For further assistance on this issue, post your query in Exchange server forum as mentioned in my previous post.

Ruchi Bisht

Status
Not open for further replies.