How can you print the Bcc field in Outlook 2007?

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

bken

I cannot print the Bcc field on emails I have sent, and need to do so. I found instructions online to let me print the Bcc field (involving the Developer tab), but I want to know how to: 1) set my default to print any Bcc's on any new messages that I compose; and 2) print the Bcc field on existing emails where individuals are Bcc'd.

G

GordonBP

Interesting. The reason for BCC is to keep the recipients SECRET so you want to print out copy that anyone can see?If you find my response helpful, please click on the " Vote as Helpful" button!Thank you!

B

bken

Interesting. The reason for BCC is to keep the recipients SECRET so you want to print out copy that anyone can see?If you find my response helpful, please click on the " Vote as Helpful" button!Thank you!

Yes, I need an accurate record of a sender's correspondence (including all recipients). Just as I would retain a copy of the bcc: page on a letter that I sent for my own records, I need to be able to show who was bcc'd on an email. I'm an attorney so knowing who got the bcc is actually quite important, particularly in litigation.

Status
Not open for further replies.