Marketing Campaign will not launch with Outlook with BCM 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kosh Vorlon

I am operating Vista on Dell Studio XPS with Office 2007 Small Business. Not even 1 1/2 years old - I use Contact Manager for our small business and launched Marketing Campaigns successfully 1-2 times a month during this time. Several days ago it decided it no longer wanted to LAUNCH. I am at my wits end (as many of you are) for several reasons: most of the links pertaining to the software are no longer valid at Microsoft ; I found only 1 post at Microsoft pertaining to this issue posted about 3 weeks ago and no valid responses to it. The typical re-install which I tried and there was also an error in the re-install (pre-installed by Dell ) - location not found!! I have SP2 and am concerned about a full re-install as Microsoft no longer supports this if SP2 is not installed. I even used my product key at MS to locate the info and it tells me my input of the key was an invalid format and try again - how stupid can I be on inputting #'s in the format that is listed!!

There are three users in total (including the administrator) on this computer and the error is only on one user (of course, the one used for our business). The error occurs when trying to Launch a Marketing Campaign (all other functions seem to be fine). It will not work in any form, that is, withing Outlook or launching from Publisher. Now when I pull up a previous publisher mailing and try to launch it uses the original data (the number of contacts from way back when) and will not allow be to change it. I also tried creating a New Publisher without any data and it does the same.

I've spent three days searching (in circles) - like trying to conduct business these days isn't hard enough! Help, Help & Help!

K

Kosh Vorlon

Transferring to a new database was the answer. A bit sarcarstic thanks to everyone here who helped.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
K Marketing Campaign will not launch using Outlook 2007 with BCM Using Outlook 3
F Launch Marketing Campaign Error BCM (Business Contact Manager) 7
M Business Contact Manager Marketing Campaign default address BCM (Business Contact Manager) 0
L HTML marketing campaign is crashing our client's Outlook Using Outlook 2
T MARKETING CAMPAIGN email addresses Using Outlook 1
A Error Message Creating new Business Contact Manager Marketing Campaign Using Outlook 6
M Create a Marketing Campaign in Business Contact Manager Using Outlook 1
R marketing campaign BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
U Marketing Campaign is erroring out (massively) BCM (Business Contact Manager) 2
P Simple Marketing Campaign Question BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
A Sending Marketing Campaign from a specific Account/ emailadress BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
B Marketing Campaign BCM 2007 – Word 2007 Merge Fails BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
J Marketing task MS BCM BCM (Business Contact Manager) 10
wallisellener Marketing and Project Management field are not displaying BCM (Business Contact Manager) 2
X BCM: Customizing Marketing Forms BCM (Business Contact Manager) 2
wallisellener Marketing Campaigns BCM (Business Contact Manager) 6
J Just contact management without the sales and marketing features? BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
A Marketing question re: Business Contact Manager BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
rino email campaign - tracking opened emails Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 6
D Extract email addresses from inbox in a batch and move them into "bcc" for a mass email campaign Using Outlook 1
A After update to SP2 (office 2007) Launching a campaign fails BCM (Business Contact Manager) 3
D Launch Outlook showing only selected messages. Using Outlook 1
D Mail in Control Panel Won't Launch Exchange Server Administration 5
D Outlook 2010 won't launch after installin Microsoft office 2010 service pack 1 Using Outlook 1
D How do I get a new mail icon into my quick launch bar? Using Outlook 3
T Outlook Launch Error Using Outlook 1
H Start/launch Outlook it opens one fourth its normal full screen Using Outlook 5
B Outlook 2007 won't connect to Exchange on the first launch Using Outlook 1
M after hibernation, outlook 2010 will not launch. Using Outlook 1
J Cannot launch Exchange Shell or Console. "The WinRM client cannot process the request. It cannot det Exchange Server Administration 4
S Error 'outlook cannot launch an application to handle d:\xxxxxx' when try to insert file. Using Outlook 1
J Have been using Outlook and it worked fine. Now it will not launch. Get message 'Cannot start Microsoft Office Outlook. Cannot open the Outlook Using Outlook 1
W Cannot launch Outlook 2007 properly; once launched, the menu items do not work properly. Using Outlook 1
L Moved Mailbox to Exchange 2010 and now outlook client will not launch Using Outlook 2
F After a recent Windows Update my hyperlinks in documents and in emails fail to launch and open IE8, other links in websites invoke fine. Just links i Using Outlook 1
R When I launch Outlook 2010, Microsoft Word opens (Compatibility Mode) Using Outlook 1
J Corrupt Outlook file, occured during launch. Using Outlook 9
T How to Cancel a queued addon installation on Outlook2003 Launch Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
A When I log out of Outlook. The icon on the taskbar is greyed out and I am not able to activate/launch Outlook unless I reboot my PC. I have XP and am Using Outlook 2
H want to launch outlook with attachemnet for new mail with c# code Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
M How to launch macro within a rule? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 8