"An OLE registration error Occurred. The Program is not correctly installed. Run Setup again for the

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Adrianmawbey

Hi I recently purchased and installed office 2010 and am unable to view my hotmail through outlook. It does not pick up any sub folders or messages at all and I was also give this message below which I followed and got the same message.

" An OLE registration error Occurred. The Program is not correctly installed. Run Setup again for the program."

When I try to Re do my account settings I get a message of " network connection not available" , Establish network connection" .

I have no problem accessing hotmail on my computer through other means and have no problems with my internet service.

Could you please help me??

Thanks

Adrian

N

Niranjan I K

Did you use Outlook connector to configure your Hotmail account in Outlook?

If no, configure your email account using Outlook connector and verify the status.

If yes, ensure that you have the latest version of Outlook connector installed.

Click here to know how to configure your Hotmail email account using outlook connector and check if that resolves your issue.

Note: although the link applies to Outlook 2007 the same concepts hold good for Outlook 2010 as well.

A

Adrianmawbey

Thanks for the information I re downloaded the conector following your link it was the same vesion I had and still no joy, with all the same messages????

N

Natasha Dsouza

Register the OLE 32 file and check if the same issue occurs.

1) Click Start > All Programs > Accessories > Run

2) Copy and paste the content below and press Enter:
regsvr32 c:\windows\system32\ole32.dll

If it fails then create a new profile and configure the email account using Outlook connector.

Refer the KB article mentioned below to create new profile:http://support.microsoft.com/kb/829918

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
P an OLE registration error occured ... Using Outlook 2
B OLE REGISTRATION ERROR Using Outlook 4
T an ole registration error occured Using Outlook 2
L An OLE registration error occurred. The program is not correctly installed. Run Setup again for the Using Outlook 15
G Display issue with OLE Bitmaps Using Outlook 1
D Outlook 2003 Email Send/Receive error: The operation failed due a registry or registration problem Using Outlook 3
C Domain Name Registration and SSL Cert in Exchange 2010 Exchange Server Administration 3
M Meeting Registration Form? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
H Outlook 2019 Certificate error Using Outlook 2
V Date and/or time error in Outlook Form Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
A Run-time error '430' on certain emails when trying to set "Outlook.mailitem" as "ActiveExplorer.Selection.Item" Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
E Complite error on SaveAsFile method Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
I Error saving screenshots in a custom form in outlook 2016, outlook 365 - ok in outlook 2013, outlook 2010 Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 5
D Outlook VBA error extracting property data from GetRules collection Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 10
A Unable to save recurring Meeting to Documents folder due to error Using Outlook 2
M Compile error: User-defined type not defined Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
R Error when trying to forward current email item Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 7
M ERROR: None of your email accounts could send to this recipient Using Outlook 2
J OLADD.FAE Error When Exporting Contacts Using Outlook 6
C Send/receive error 80040119 Using Outlook 2
W error with the permission for the file Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
L Outlook 2019 MAC sync error after working for 4 hours Using Outlook 1
A Run time error 424. object required in outlook 2013 Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 10
M error code 0x8DE00006 Using Outlook 1
M Desktop Version Of Outlook Generating Error Using Outlook 4
M Send/Receive error 0x800CCC0F Using Outlook 0
T Outlook 2016 CSV Translator Import Error Using Outlook 6
ManaarZakaria I'm afraid of this issue, cause of strange error Exchange Server Administration 2
P Suppress dialog box on email check error? Using Outlook 5
vodkasoda Object could not be found Error in Outlook 2007 Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 5
S VBA Macro - Run-time error '424': object required - Help Please Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
avant-guvnor Outlook.Application now produces error Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 5
P Run Time Error 91 when linking contact to task in VBA Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
N Error 0x80090326 when trying to setup IMAP account on Outlook.com Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 1
N Saving And Deleting Outlook Attachments with Unknown Error Message Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
Dennis Gaudenzi Your setup couldn't be started because of an unexpected error (mapi 0x80040604) Using Outlook 14
M Outlook 2013 fails to start -- missing WindowsCodecs.dll error Using Outlook 3
Steshelter ICloud Unexpected Error Using Outlook 5
Rupert Dragwater "there was an error reading this theme" Using Outlook 3
A Error: The name cannot be matched to a name in the address list Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 0
S Error using AddressEntry.GetContact - need help Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
J Outlook - 2013 - Error msg when copying folders from Online Archives to another user's mailbox Using Outlook 0
Vijay Error in rule- Run a script Using Outlook 1
B Automation error running VB macro code Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 8
J Object Variable or With Block Not Set Error in Outlook 2016 and not Outlook 2013 Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
R Macro to copy email to excel - Runtime Error 91 Object Variable Not Set Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 11
Diane Poremsky The Attachment Size Exceeds the Allowable Limit Error New Slipstick.com Articles 0
Diane Poremsky RMS Error: System clock has been tampered with New Slipstick.com Articles 0
Diane Poremsky Error Opening Outlook and Control Panel's Mail Applet New Slipstick.com Articles 0
K Error: Paper Size Invalid Using Outlook 0