"An OLE registration error Occurred. The Program is not correctly installed. Run Setup again for the

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Adrianmawbey

Hi I recently purchased and installed office 2010 and am unable to view my hotmail through outlook. It does not pick up any sub folders or messages at all and I was also give this message below which I followed and got the same message.

" An OLE registration error Occurred. The Program is not correctly installed. Run Setup again for the program."

When I try to Re do my account settings I get a message of " network connection not available" , Establish network connection" .

I have no problem accessing hotmail on my computer through other means and have no problems with my internet service.

Could you please help me??

Thanks

Adrian

N

Niranjan I K

Did you use Outlook connector to configure your Hotmail account in Outlook?

If no, configure your email account using Outlook connector and verify the status.

If yes, ensure that you have the latest version of Outlook connector installed.

Click here to know how to configure your Hotmail email account using outlook connector and check if that resolves your issue.

Note: although the link applies to Outlook 2007 the same concepts hold good for Outlook 2010 as well.

A

Adrianmawbey

Thanks for the information I re downloaded the conector following your link it was the same vesion I had and still no joy, with all the same messages????

N

Natasha Dsouza

Register the OLE 32 file and check if the same issue occurs.

1) Click Start > All Programs > Accessories > Run

2) Copy and paste the content below and press Enter:
regsvr32 c:\windows\system32\ole32.dll

If it fails then create a new profile and configure the email account using Outlook connector.

Refer the KB article mentioned below to create new profile:http://support.microsoft.com/kb/829918

Status
Not open for further replies.