email distribution lists, hiding all the email addresses in it

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

i like dogs

hi

I have some distribution lists that I use and recently someone has used them to promote themselves to my clients. how can I hide all the email addresses in this list, so no one can see them.

Thanks.

B

Brian Tillman

Put the distribution list in the Bcc field.
----------------------------

B

Brian Tillman

I may have misunderstood what you mean by "some distribution lists". Do you mean distribution lists that you have defined for yourself in your Contacts folder or do you mean something else, like a mailing list such as supplied by Yahoo Groups?
----------------------------

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M Distribution lists not working, outlook will not open properly and email stuck in outbox. Using Outlook 3
L How do you remove duplicate contacts when sending an email to multiple distribution lists? Using Outlook 2
Healy Consultants Macro to remove inside organization distribution list email address when reply to all recepients Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
M Auto expand Distribution List Before Sending Email Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
D Macro to scan email distribution list when replying Using Outlook 2
L Sending from a distribution list email Using Outlook 6
C Error message when trying to send email using a distribution list Using Outlook 2
T How do I set up a new contact folder to save email addresses for distribution list? Using Outlook 2
R Local email sent to distribution group goes to poison queue Exchange Server Administration 4
L Automatically forward ALL outgoing/sent emails to another email adddress (not just for a specific distribution list) Using Outlook 2
K Show distribution list title in email To: field, not each email address Using Outlook 1
M Set Default 'from' in an email to a Distribution Group Using Outlook 4
I Outlook 2007 Out of office Forward of email sent to a Distribution List member Using Outlook 1
T Copy of email received even though I'm not on the distribution list Using Outlook 1
L Create contact cards from distribution list "email members" Using Outlook 1
B Making an email list out of a distribution list to send to someone else who will make the distributi Using Outlook 2
P Is it possible to delete an individual from a Distribution List when composing an email using OWA? Using Outlook 2
A Outlook email distribution group error in retrieving additional data ? Using Outlook 6
B Outlook is using a deleted email address in a distribution list Using Outlook 1
S e-mail address you entered could not be found - Trying to email to Distribution Group Enabled Securi Exchange Server Administration 14
R How to share distribution list by email in Outlook 2007? Method recommended by Microsoft Help does not work. Using Outlook 3
G Posting of Email Messages Using a Distribution List BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
A import email addresses into a distribution list Using Outlook 14
D Sending email from Office 365 alias in Outlook Using Outlook 4
S Macro or plug-in to see if specific person was included in this email Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
S Body text of Email from invite date/time Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 8
R Outlook 2010 How do you export 2 email Accounts' 2010 Inbox Files to new computer (2019)? Using Outlook 1
R Auto display of new email does not work on non-default account Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
J Automatically forward email and apply template Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
L Outlook saved email templates Using Outlook 1
B VBA to convert email to task, insert text of email in task notes, and attach copy of original email Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
T How can you include Junk Email in Search Results like you can include Deleted Items? Using Outlook 3
B Extracting email addresses from a folder - how to also get the name of the person the address is for? Using Outlook 5
W Replyin to the reply-to email address Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
E How to display "Change Folder" in Change Default Email Delivery Location in Exchange Outlook 2016 Using Outlook 1
M Extract all links from Outlook email, send to Excel Using Outlook 2
O Forward a email with modified body Automatically. Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
B Outlook 2003 email sending & receiving suddenly stopped working Using Outlook 3
R List folders in a combo box + select folder + move emails from inbox to that folder + reply to that email Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
O Email not leaving Outbox when using Excel VBA to sync Outlook account Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
T The non-email functions Using Outlook 8
P Outlook 2013 Word Share doc as Email Attachment now brings up Eudora. Using Outlook 1
C How to rename subject line and forward the email Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
R Help Revising VBA macro to delete email over different time span Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
J Sent Items Folder NOT Showing Correct From Email Address Using Outlook 0
J Outlook Reply > From > Other Email Address... > Address Not Showing in Sent Items... From Email Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
T Column to display which email alias a message was sent to Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 6
Marc2019 Need help please! Cannot Setup my outlook email account on my Mac Outlook 2011 Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 2
HarvMan Hotmail - Sending email is undeliverable Using Outlook 4
R Error when trying to forward current email item Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 7