turn on links & attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sandie L

I can not open a link in my email. I could when I was using XP not with Windows 7.

H

Hassan El-Meligy, MSc

One Question..

If you open the mail and click right mouse on the header area you should see Preview as HTML

Can you select that and try to see if you can use the links

Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Q Prompt button to auto turn on Out of Office Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
M Where is the setting to *turn off* open calendar in a new window? Using Outlook 3
L How do you turn off Outlook contacts "hints" popup Using Outlook 2
N How to turn off autocorrect in contact notepads Using Outlook 2
A remove or turn off outlook.com contact folder from outlook 2016 Using Outlook 4
A Stop Rule (not turn off) that Delays Outgoing Items Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
A Emails automatically forwarding but no rule to turn off Using Outlook 2
R How to turn OFF the Reminders for shared calendar events but not off personal Using Outlook 1
K Appointments turn into meeting requests Using Outlook 0
O How to turn off the prompt to permanently delete messages upon exiting? Using Outlook 2
J Turn off reminders for appointments that have already happened Using Outlook 1
D Can't find folders that turn up in search Using Outlook 3
D Is there a way to turn off "group by conversation" by default in OWA Exchange 2010? Using Outlook 2
R Turn off greetings in auto attendant Exchange Server Administration 1
K Outlook 2010 won't work with FSNET/Orange service? Turn to MS Mail Using Outlook 4
A Can I turn off Word as the email editor in Outlook 2010? Using Outlook 2
J email Folders, needing to have main folders turn bold when subfolders receive mail. Using Outlook 1
J Any way to turn off message count in Deleted Items folder (Outlook 2010)? Using Outlook 1
I Turn off auto- delete Using Outlook 2
L Outlook sent emails turn to dat file or winmail cannot be opened Using Outlook 1
W Turn off "Replace text as you type" in Outlook 2010 Using Outlook 2
A Cannot Turn off end date in Calendar Printing Assistant Using Outlook 1
K Does anyone know how to turn off auto capitalization in Outlook 2007 running on Windows 7? Using Outlook 6
K How do I turn off reminders for one calendar? Using Outlook 3
B Outlook will only send and recieve once each time I turn it on Using Outlook 1
W How to turn off forms based authentication owa 2010 Exchange Server Administration 3
T Outlook 2010 turn OFF background color when printing Using Outlook 3
R Error Code 0x800106ba when I tried to turn on the Windows Defender Using Outlook 2
A When I click a hyperlink in Outlook 2007 I get a message saying action has been closed - refer to administrator.__How do I turn this off? Using Outlook 1
E OWA turn back logon web issue Exchange Server Administration 1
R Re: Cannot turn on the junk email filter in Outlook 2010 Using Outlook 1
S Need to turn off the insertion of a space before and after each edit in a reply Using Outlook 1
G Autocomplete: How do I turn it back ON for Outlook 2010? Using Outlook 1
G Autocomplete: How do I turn it on? There is a large existing address book. Using Outlook 1
A How do I turn off the displaying HTML code when composing an email in outlook 2007? Using Outlook 1
S How do I turn off logging in 'Sync Issues' folder in Outlook 2007? Using Outlook 2
J How do I turn the Reading Pane off as the default view in all folders and adjust column size defaults? Using Outlook 4
D Outlook 2010 - how to turn off the autoforwarding email when meetings are forwarded to other users Using Outlook 1
J What is the shortcut key to turn on or off digital signature? Using Outlook 1
M Users are unable to turn off “Out of Office Assistant” through Outlook 2007 Using Outlook 1
B incoming POP mail displays HTML tags in message body, how to turn tag dumping off? Using Outlook 2
M For the last week or so, the only time I can actually see what is in my inbox is the first time I turn on my computer in the morning. The rest of the Using Outlook 1
K How to turn off the auto reply? Using Outlook 5
M Roaming AutoComplete Lists, how to turn it off? Exchange Server Administration 2
B Cannot get OOF to turn off, on some users! Exchange Server Administration 8
W PARAGRAPHY SYMBOL - HOW DO I TURN IT OFF? Using Outlook 1
B how do I turn a default user profile into a network user profile Using Outlook 1
L __The 'Work Offline' icon is activated. How do I turn this off so I can begin receiving emails through my Outlook Using Outlook 1
C turn on vacation reply Using Outlook 1
B Outlook 2010 Beta - I can't turn off the auto-forward Using Outlook 4