help! outlook 2003 error message (0x80040900)

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

James Stubbs

I use " gmail" and i set all the settings correctly i am connected to the internet and i folowed the exact instructions from " google.com" and this is probably my fifth try and i set up the settings ever time and i still get the error message, but i have connected to the sending server. I have updated it to service pack 3 so it is fully updated!

S

Surya Prasad Vemulapalli

Ensure POP forwarding is enabled for the problem account through webmail.

If any Email scanning integration is enabled, disable it and verify the status.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M HELP--Extract Data from 2003 outlook transfer to excel spreadsheet Using Outlook 1
S Outlook 2003: Help with setting up a macro to reply to selected emails Using Outlook 2
R Help migrating Autocomplete contacts, from Outlook 2003 to windows live mail. Using Outlook 2
H Restore emails to Microsoft Outlook Web Access that were drawn down by Outlook 2003 - Help PLEASE! Exchange Server Administration 4
G HELP WITH ERROR MESSAGE 4201 IN MICROSOFT OUTLOOK 2003 Using Outlook 1
G URGENT!! Outlook 2003 inbox problem please help Using Outlook 1
J Outlook 2003 with Outlook Connector - added new account, unable to view any items in inbox, nor send from that account. Help please! Using Outlook 7
S [Outlook 2003 VBA] Help to save two attached files in different paths with VBA Using Outlook 1
S Help: Inline attachment are not displayed in Outlook 2003 e-mail messages Using Outlook 1
K can't send an email using outlook 2003 help pls. Using Outlook 2
J Cannot synch hotmail with Outlook 2003 even using outlook connector - please help! Using Outlook 1
C I need to transfer contacts files from Outlook 2003 with Windows XP Pro to a new laptop using Outlook 2007. Thanks for any help. Using Outlook 1
M Need help with multiple 'clickable' icons in Outlook signature for 2003 and 2007 Using Outlook 1
T my outlook 2003 refuses to open ,my password that I use doesnt work,and my service provider cannot help me,Can you help me? Using Outlook 4
M HELP! Microsoft Outlook 2003 has stopped working - what to do? Happens every time I open it. Just started happening today. Using Outlook 2
R seperate read layout to design in outlook 2016..Help!! Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
A Arthur needs help with 2007 Outlook e-mail Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 3
Marc2019 Need help please! Cannot Setup my outlook email account on my Mac Outlook 2011 Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 2
C need help setting up outlook first time Using Outlook 1
S help with outlook scripting Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
J Help Please!!! Outlook 2016 - VBA Macro for replying with attachment in meeting invite Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 9
N Outlook Forms Help Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
K Help.... Office Outlook 2016 Using Outlook 1
EaglePI Outlook 2010 need help with rules Using Outlook 0
Jeff Davis Help fix my Outlook 2013? Using Outlook 28
C Newbie needs help with Outlook Macro Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
L Outlook 2002: HTML Emails Will Not Print: Please Help Using Outlook 0
A newb outlook macro help Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
joflo copy contents from outlook to excell - please help. Using Outlook 4
P Outlook 2010: Missing tab - "Format/Picture Tools" HELP! Using Outlook 3
L Looking for help - want to try an alternative to Outlook? Outlook Wishlist 0
E Outlook Contacts Help Using Outlook 1
M Outlook Backup help needed ASAP Using Outlook 2
C Please Help outlook 2013 Using Outlook 1
G Need help configuring a PRF for Outlook 2010 and 2013 Using Outlook 0
E Outlook Tasks Help Using Outlook 6
J IPAD Outlook OWA App - Help using Exchange 2007 Using Outlook 4
F Outlook 2010 - Need help with a custom field. Using Outlook 3
R Need help getting BCM to work with my Outlook 2014 Using Outlook 4
K Help Needed - setting up Email in Outlook 2013 Using Outlook 3
M First post -help with managing two calendars Outlook 2010 /Exchange 2010 Using Outlook 0
R [VBA] complicated(?) outlook events - need help with code Using Outlook 15
C Outlook Profile Corrupt...Help!!!!! Using Outlook 0
M HELP! MSN to Outlook Using Outlook 1
A Outlook HELP Using Outlook 1
F Help with Outlook 2007 Macro Please! Using Outlook 4
P Need help/Gmail accounts show separately/Outlook 2013 Using Outlook 0
A Need Help with BCM2010 Sharing on outlook 2013 Scenario! BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
S Desperate for Help with Outlook custom form Using Outlook 0
L Outlook 2013 IMAP account is deleting e-mails from my inbox - help!!! Using Outlook 3