There was an error synchronizing your folder hierarchy. Error : 8004100d.

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MCambs

Help - yet another error code. Using Office 2010, connector v14, windows 7 32-bit, have uninstalled everything, used ccleaner and then reinstalled and yet still receive error codes. finally had enough and am asking for help.

the latest message and code is:

There was an error synchronizing your folder hierarchy. Error : 8004100d.

Diane Poremsky

Outlook version
Outlook 2016 32 bit
Email Account
Office 365 Exchange
This is with the new connector that is a forced update?

Once you've tried all typical troubleshooting steps and it still fails, open a support incident with Microsoft. Go tohttp://support.microsoft.com/ph/14864#tab0 and click the link under Get Help Now. If you need to enter a Product ID, enter the Product ID from Outlook, not the Connector.

M

MCambs

Thank you Diane - sorry for delay - I now avoid using my pc as much as possible.

MS Support were not interested unless I paid as they said that they know there is an issue with Connector but as I purchased my software via software for students then that company would have to provide the support. i did point out that i was having these problems before upgrading software etc. but they were not interested. (previously had Outlook 2003 and windows vista home premium).

G

Gabriel Bratton

MCambs,

As Diane mentioned, this issue may require a support case to investigate and resolve. I've checked and I do not see any existing known solutions for this specific error. Please contact me and I will see how I can help. My email is gbratton at microsoft dot com. Once we know the solution we can post back to help others running into this issue.

M

mel652

Gabriel:

I have this same problem. Have you posted a solution somewhere? Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T Problem with Outlook 2007 (running Vista) There was an error synchronizing your folder hierarchy. Er Using Outlook 1
B Error with Send/Receive.__There was an error synchronizing your folder hierarchy. Error : 8004103a. Using Outlook 1
A Error in Mail__Error with Send/Receive.__There was an error synchronizing your folder hierarchy. Err Using Outlook 2
C There was an error synchronizing your folder hierarchy. Error : 8004100d. Using Outlook 3
C Tired of sync issues: There was an error synchronizing your folder hierarchy. Error : 8004100d. Using Outlook 5
L reported error (0x8004102A) : 'Error with Send/Receive. There was an error synchronizing your folde Using Outlook 1
G __Task 'Greg Verrier' reported error (0x8004102A) : 'Error with Send/Receive. There was an error synchronizing a contacts folder. Error : 8004103a.'_ Using Outlook 1
S There was an error synchronizing your folder hierarchy. Error : 80041004.__ Using Outlook 15
Rupert Dragwater "there was an error reading this theme" Using Outlook 3
D Can not find your mail folders by default. An unexpected error has occurred. MAPI was unable to load Using Outlook 2
J Error message "The Expected Version of the product was not found on the system". Using Outlook 2
Y getting error "ACCESS TO THE ACCOUNT WAS DENIED. VERIFY THAT YOUR USERNAME AND PASSWORD ARE CORRECT Using Outlook 3
M Not receiving an error code just not getting my e-mail in Outlook. I was picking up mail from Windows Live. I had someone send e-mail to all my contac Using Outlook 2
J __Task 'Email removed for privacy - Receiving' reported error (0x80048002) : 'This task was cancelle Using Outlook 2
D Error message while trying to acivate a link in any e-mail , occuring in the last few days. Before this was working fine. Using Outlook 1
C OWA 2007 New Message Error - Outlook Web Access was unable to access the Active Directory resource Using Outlook 2
G RPC_S_SERVER_UNAVAILABLE error (0x6ba) was thrown by the RPC Runtime Exchange Server Administration 4
R Error Code 0x800CCC0F The connection to the server was interrupted. Using Outlook 2
T Import Outlook 2003 .bcm file into Office 2010 Bus. Cont. Mgr. Error: "Input string was not in a cor Using Outlook 6
H i am getting the following error message at start up, it was working perfectly until today. 'X cannot start Microsoft Office Outlook. Cannot open Using Outlook 1
K Error:This message was not processed because it contains an invalid recipient. Using Outlook 8
M Access to the account was denied. Error: 998, Error Number: 0x800CCC33 Using Outlook 1
P exchange 2010 Mail submission failed: Error message: The SMTP host was not specified.. Exchange Server Administration 4
B Getting error 'There was an error running rules. Not all messages were processed' while creating rule Using Outlook 5
A Re: Sending reported error (0x800ccc0f): The connection to the server was interrupted. If this probl Using Outlook 6
M 451 4.4.0 DNS query failed. The error was: SMTPSEND.DNS.InvalidData; DNS returned an invalid respons Exchange Server Administration 3
A Sending reported error (0x800ccc0f): The connection to the server was interrupted. If this problem c Using Outlook 2
I An error occurred with error code '3221685232' and message 'An attempt was made to reference a token that does not exist. Exchange Server Administration 4
R Error Message: There was an error generating the XML document BCM (Business Contact Manager) 2
K RPC_E_ACCESS_DENIED error (0x5) was thrown by the RPC Runtime- Outlook Anywhere Problem Exchange 2010 Exchange Server Administration 2
D Error code 0x800ccc33 Access to the account was denied Using Outlook 2
N Which Button Was Clicked on the Ribbonbar Menu Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
S Macro or plug-in to see if specific person was included in this email Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
J Outlook 2016 After a search in all mailboxes, where is each message that was found? Using Outlook 6
T Column to display which email alias a message was sent to Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 6
W Outlook 2010 some sent items marked unread now (was Ok before) Using Outlook 0
Mark Foley The upload of "Calendar" failed. There was a problem with the request. Using Outlook 6
L Creating drafts when I thought I was sending Using Outlook 1
O Outlook 2016 0x800CCC0F 'The connection to the server was interrupted' Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 1
G Can't open .pst. Message could not access default folder (Outlook 2010 (.pst). Before that was backi Using Outlook 0
Norbert VBA Flag that would indicate the email was sent from Outlook to Access. Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
wisedave Missing icon that show message was forwarded, etc Using Outlook 1
P Item cannot be saved because it was modified by another user or window Using Outlook 8
S Can't move the items. The item could not be moved. It was either already moved or deleted, or access Using Outlook 3
G Reply using address a message was sent to Using Outlook 2
C Whose brilliant idea was to make it more difficult to scroll in Outlook? Using Outlook 0
D See Email Address Received Email was Sent To? Using Outlook 1
D Will Outlook 2010 work with Office 2013 H&S that was preinstalled Using Outlook 2
A automatically remove flag from original message when a response was received Using Outlook 2
E My Outlook 2010 contacts list was hijacked! Using Outlook 10