synching to an HTC with Android

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

once again

I can sync contacts but not calendar. I use Outlook Connector via Hotmail. I am not able to scan the pst file for unknown reasons it keeps telling me to close Outlook when it is closed!

S

Surya Prasad Vemulapalli

Do you have any other email account configured in outlook? Which is the default pst file in outlook?

Check if outlook is running in the background

Right click on the taskbar> click task manager> then in the task manager window click on the processes tab> look for any process by name outlook and end it .

Then try scanning the file and check if it helps.

After scanning the file, try syncing with the mobile device and verify the status.

B

Ben M. Schorr [MVP]

I can sync contacts but not calendar. I use Outlook Connector via Hotmail. I am not able to scan the pst file for unknown reasons it keeps telling me to close Outlook when it is closed!

What happens when you try to sync the calendar? What anti-virus software are you using? Specifically what method are you using to Sync?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M McAllister Outlook stops Sending/Receiving/Synching after disconnecting remote desktop session Using Outlook 2
A Outlook 2016 not synching Using Outlook 4
P Synching Outlook 2013 Notes with iPhone 8 Using Outlook 1
L Synching Office 365 contacts to Iphone MS Outlook client Using Outlook 5
Mr Mayor Lync presence not synching with Exchange (2013) Exchange Server Administration 1
B synching outlook 2010 with google on android phone Using Outlook 6
james27_84 Outlook 2013 not synching changes to server Using Outlook 6
T Auto synching a single contact folder for multiple Outlook users with Exchange Exchange Server Administration 9
B Outlook 2007 and Live Calendar Stopped Synching Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 4
L Synching outlook 2007 with iCloud Using Outlook 1
S Synching calenders with iphone when old Outlook lost Using Outlook 1
S Send and receive errors when synching with Hotmail Using Outlook 3
P Problem using multiple devices and synching the inbox on Miscrosoft MS Outlook 2010 Using Outlook 1
G Social Network picture to contact synching Using Outlook 2
M Synching exchange accounts Using Outlook 1
T Color coding lost on Outlook calendar when synching with Exchange Server Using Outlook 0
K Outlook 2003 Error - no longer synching (Error 4102/Error 8de00002) Using Outlook 1
T Synching calendar from outlook 2010 to Samsung mobile Using Outlook 1
D synching office 2010 with a smartphone Using Outlook 3
B Losing Outlook calendar entrires when synching with my blackberry Using Outlook 0
W Contacts in a public folder synching with a user's contacts Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
I Synching Outlook 2010 with Windows Mobile 6.1 BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
G pst file restore Outlook 2013 from HTC One M9 Using Outlook 1
W HTC HD7 Using Outlook 1
N HTC Smart Android Exchnage Email Config Using Outlook 2
S i need to get outlook to remove duplicate entries of contacts etc, and on htc sync to not duplicate Using Outlook 2
N Re: Syncing Issues - iPad, Office 2007, HTC Evo 4g Using Outlook 1
A HTC Sense (Desire HD/DesireZ) cannot send email Exchange Server Administration 4
P Exchange 2010 SP1 and HTC Desire Active-Sync Exchange Server Administration 5
A Inaccurate transfer of files when syncing 2 windows mobile devices(htc touch pro II's) to outlook on pc-using Using Outlook 1
J HTC Eris Droid 2.1 upgrade requires password Exchange Server Administration 2
K Outlook 2007 and HTC Evo Using Outlook 1
M Exchange 2010 sp1 ActiveSync not working for HTC Desire (Bravo) Anrdoid 2.1 with Telstra firmware (A Exchange Server Administration 39
G Error 0x8503001F when syncronizing HTC Diamond Pro with Windows 7 WMDC 6.1 Using Outlook 2
F New HTC phone will not sync BCM BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
W Account icons Outlook for Android Using Outlook 1
Z Account setup on Android Using Outlook 3
N Lots of Folder in Outlook Android Using Outlook 2
O Outlook on Android - add BCC Using Outlook 2
avant-guvnor Outlook for Android app alternative Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 3
J Syncing notes between Outlook 2016/Exchange and Outlook for Android Using Outlook 2
T Syncing to Android Phone Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 4
E Customer wants a portion of GAL from exchange to sync down to Android contacts via Activesync Using Outlook 2
Travis Lloyd Linking Outlook 2016 Desktop To POP3 Acc't On Android Phone Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 2
S Outlook.com Sync working, Sync to Android has issues Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 1
latitudeit Outlook for Android - Sending from an alias address Using Outlook 2
Diane Poremsky Syncing Outlook with an Android smartphone New Slipstick.com Articles 0
D Outlook for Android - Dismiss Reminders? Using Outlook 0
L Gmail POP, Android IMAP, Outlook 2013 setup close Using Outlook 5
Wolfkc Unwanted Category "Starred in Android" Using Outlook 6