There was an error synchronizing your folder hierarchy. Error : 8004100d.

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

CEMerrit

Outlook Hotmail Connector v14

Outlook 2007 v12

Can anyone help me resolve on going sync issues?

Is there a KB to troubleshot on this problem?

Is there a solution other than deleting and then adding hotmail acct to connector?

How do I save trusted sites, contacts....

PLEASE help! I use this acount for work and it can't be broken all the time!

C

CEMerrit

Thanks for your reply.

I downloaded and ran the link you provided above:installOutlook Connector 14.1.

The install program asked asked if I wanted to " Repair" , the option to " install" was grayed out.

About Outlook Hotmail Connector stil lists version as 32-bit (14.0.5117.5000). I'm guessing this IS NOT version 14.1?

What is the actual version number I should have once correctly loaded?

Charles

S

Sachin Shetty

You are using the latest version. The version doesn"t display as 14.1 when using About Outlook Hotmail Connector option to view the build for 14.1.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T Problem with Outlook 2007 (running Vista) There was an error synchronizing your folder hierarchy. Er Using Outlook 1
B Error with Send/Receive.__There was an error synchronizing your folder hierarchy. Error : 8004103a. Using Outlook 1
A Error in Mail__Error with Send/Receive.__There was an error synchronizing your folder hierarchy. Err Using Outlook 2
C Tired of sync issues: There was an error synchronizing your folder hierarchy. Error : 8004100d. Using Outlook 5
M There was an error synchronizing your folder hierarchy. Error : 8004100d. Using Outlook 4
L reported error (0x8004102A) : 'Error with Send/Receive. There was an error synchronizing your folde Using Outlook 1
G __Task 'Greg Verrier' reported error (0x8004102A) : 'Error with Send/Receive. There was an error synchronizing a contacts folder. Error : 8004103a.'_ Using Outlook 1
S There was an error synchronizing your folder hierarchy. Error : 80041004.__ Using Outlook 15
Rupert Dragwater "there was an error reading this theme" Using Outlook 3
D Can not find your mail folders by default. An unexpected error has occurred. MAPI was unable to load Using Outlook 2
J Error message "The Expected Version of the product was not found on the system". Using Outlook 2
Y getting error "ACCESS TO THE ACCOUNT WAS DENIED. VERIFY THAT YOUR USERNAME AND PASSWORD ARE CORRECT Using Outlook 3
M Not receiving an error code just not getting my e-mail in Outlook. I was picking up mail from Windows Live. I had someone send e-mail to all my contac Using Outlook 2
J __Task 'Email removed for privacy - Receiving' reported error (0x80048002) : 'This task was cancelle Using Outlook 2
D Error message while trying to acivate a link in any e-mail , occuring in the last few days. Before this was working fine. Using Outlook 1
C OWA 2007 New Message Error - Outlook Web Access was unable to access the Active Directory resource Using Outlook 2
G RPC_S_SERVER_UNAVAILABLE error (0x6ba) was thrown by the RPC Runtime Exchange Server Administration 4
R Error Code 0x800CCC0F The connection to the server was interrupted. Using Outlook 2
T Import Outlook 2003 .bcm file into Office 2010 Bus. Cont. Mgr. Error: "Input string was not in a cor Using Outlook 6
H i am getting the following error message at start up, it was working perfectly until today. 'X cannot start Microsoft Office Outlook. Cannot open Using Outlook 1
K Error:This message was not processed because it contains an invalid recipient. Using Outlook 8
M Access to the account was denied. Error: 998, Error Number: 0x800CCC33 Using Outlook 1
P exchange 2010 Mail submission failed: Error message: The SMTP host was not specified.. Exchange Server Administration 4
B Getting error 'There was an error running rules. Not all messages were processed' while creating rule Using Outlook 5
A Re: Sending reported error (0x800ccc0f): The connection to the server was interrupted. If this probl Using Outlook 6
M 451 4.4.0 DNS query failed. The error was: SMTPSEND.DNS.InvalidData; DNS returned an invalid respons Exchange Server Administration 3
A Sending reported error (0x800ccc0f): The connection to the server was interrupted. If this problem c Using Outlook 2
M OWA encountered an unexpected error and was unable to handle your request. Exchange Server Administration 3
I An error occurred with error code '3221685232' and message 'An attempt was made to reference a token that does not exist. Exchange Server Administration 4
R Error Message: There was an error generating the XML document BCM (Business Contact Manager) 2
K RPC_E_ACCESS_DENIED error (0x5) was thrown by the RPC Runtime- Outlook Anywhere Problem Exchange 2010 Exchange Server Administration 2
D Error code 0x800ccc33 Access to the account was denied Using Outlook 2
N Which Button Was Clicked on the Ribbonbar Menu Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
S Macro or plug-in to see if specific person was included in this email Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
J Outlook 2016 After a search in all mailboxes, where is each message that was found? Using Outlook 6
T Column to display which email alias a message was sent to Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 6
W Outlook 2010 some sent items marked unread now (was Ok before) Using Outlook 0
Mark Foley The upload of "Calendar" failed. There was a problem with the request. Using Outlook 6
L Creating drafts when I thought I was sending Using Outlook 1
O Outlook 2016 0x800CCC0F 'The connection to the server was interrupted' Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 1
G Can't open .pst. Message could not access default folder (Outlook 2010 (.pst). Before that was backi Using Outlook 0
Norbert VBA Flag that would indicate the email was sent from Outlook to Access. Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
wisedave Missing icon that show message was forwarded, etc Using Outlook 1
P Item cannot be saved because it was modified by another user or window Using Outlook 8
S Can't move the items. The item could not be moved. It was either already moved or deleted, or access Using Outlook 3
G Reply using address a message was sent to Using Outlook 2
C Whose brilliant idea was to make it more difficult to scroll in Outlook? Using Outlook 0
D See Email Address Received Email was Sent To? Using Outlook 1
D Will Outlook 2010 work with Office 2013 H&S that was preinstalled Using Outlook 2
A automatically remove flag from original message when a response was received Using Outlook 2