Re configuring Microsoft outlook

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

moqui

Microsoft Outlook 2003 ask me to configuring the outlook AGAIN

This is my 5th time and always lose my sent emails and takes hours to get back the emails, this emails comes with spam in is more time to erase or remove those.

It is any way to avoid this process and get back the outlook as it was.?

H

Hassan El-Meligy, MSc

Not Sure, but I suspect that one of the mail that you are receivng or sending is causing this problem.

When exactly you get this problem, is it during, after or before the mail was sent / received.

Can you clear some of the mail either on server or if you have them saved somewhere

Do you have a good virus scan by the way?

M

moqui

Well, this happen any time and the thing is that my pc doesn't have this issue with the outlook so, i think is not the problem with my email account.

Maybe is only with my laptop! but i just wondering is some one has the same issue with outlook because this is not the first time.

regarding the Anti virus, i have Avira and avast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
B Microsoft office outlook 2007 showing configuring outlook accounts for hours Using Outlook 6
Diane Poremsky Configuring SmartPhones to use EAS to Outlook.com New Slipstick.com Articles 0
B Configuring MS emails Using Outlook 8
Diane Poremsky Configuring an Outlook.com account in Outlook New Slipstick.com Articles 0
Diane Poremsky Configuring a Manual Send and Receive in Outlook New Slipstick.com Articles 0
G Need help configuring a PRF for Outlook 2010 and 2013 Using Outlook 0
V Configuring a new IMAP email account in Outlook 2007 Using Outlook 4
G Configuring Outlook 2003 for Gmail with both pop3 & imap4 accounts Using Outlook 1
V iCloud Configuring @me.com in Outlook (updated) Using Outlook 1
M Configuring Outlook 2010 Using Outlook 5
V Need help on configuring Outook 2003 Rules and Alerts... Using Outlook 2
C Configuring Navigation shortcuts Using Outlook 3
M configuring email to sever Using Outlook 1
2 configuring external client access Exchange Server Administration 3
S configuring outlook 2010 through macros Using Outlook 1
T Configuring Distribution Lists in Exchange 2010 Exchange Server Administration 3
C Configuring automatic reply with an approved message attached to original received message that will be forward to a 3rd party Using Outlook 2
M Autodiscover not configuring Outlook Anywhere Using Outlook 10
S Error while trying for Configuring OUT Of Office from outlook client Exchange Server Administration 4
C Help Configuring Exchange Server 2003 SP 2 for ActiveSync with a Droid X Using Outlook 11
H Too Many Names error when configuring new account in Outlook Using Outlook 3
A Configuring default size values for archive mailbox Exchange Server Administration 6
K id event 9353 after configuring photos in the OAB in Exchange 2010 Exchange Server Administration 1
W Configuring Exchange 2010 Server to deliver mail to other Internal E-mail Servers Exchange Server Administration 8
H Too Many Names error when configuring new account in Outlook Using Outlook 5
N steps in configuring ms exchange to send and recieve emails from different domain? Exchange Server Administration 30
N Configuring Blackberry Mobile For Exchnage 2010 Exchange Server Administration 3
J Exchange 2010 RTM + Configuring the Change Password Feature in Outlook Web App Exchange Server Administration 2
G Options for configuring OWA Exchange Server Administration 1
V Installing/Configuring Exchange 2010 to Accomodate Sharepoint 2007 Exchange Server Administration 1
B Configuring DNS when migrating to Exchange 2010 from Exchange 2003 Exchange Server Administration 3
S Outlook 2007 Configuring/ Connection issues to .hotmail; .live; frontiernet.net Using Outlook 3
T Configuring a Single Exchange forest in a Dual AD environment Exchange Server Administration 2
L Configuring Outlook POP3/SMTP profile - HELP Exchange Server Administration 3
M Configuring MS Office XP Outlook on new computer.__ Using Outlook 1
N Configuring Entourage for Exchnage 2010 Exchange Server Administration 5
Z Configuring autodiscover in account forest Exchange Server Administration 2
A Configuring? How??? Using Outlook 2
M Configuring TLS for use with MessageLabs Exchange Server Administration 5
S Getting 5.7.1 after configuring anonymous relay for range of IPs Exchange Server Administration 5
D Error when configuring help links Exchange 2010 Exchange Server Administration 1
N Configuring my E-mail to work with Outlook 2007 Using Outlook 18
A Problem Configuring Outlook Anywhere with TMG Exchange Server Administration 8
D Re: Exception error IM provider .dll configuring OWA 2010 and OCS 2007 R2 integration Exchange Server Administration 4
N Configuring Outlook with each logon? Using Outlook 5
A calendar invites sent from Microsoft Outlook to Mac Outlook is not working Calendar Printing Assistant 2
N .pst archive from work will not open/import on Microsoft 365 Exchange Server Administration 0
A Microsoft Personal vs Work Accounts in Outlook Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 7
DariTrevino MIcrosoft Outlook PST file cannot repair Using Outlook 1
S Adding new Exchange (2016) rule very slow down Microsoft Outlook Exchange Server Administration 0