Office OUtlook 2007 gives error message that says to run scanpst.exe and this is not found on my com

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

hammergator

Remember - This is a public forum so never post private information such as email or phone numbers!

Ideas:

Programs you are having problems with Error messages Recent changes you made to your computer What you have already tried to fix the problem

Diane Poremsky

Outlook version
Outlook 2016 32 bit
Email Account
Office 365 Exchange
It's there - see http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/scanpst.htm for specifics. Without knowing your version of windows, its either at C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office12\scanpst.exe or C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Office\Office12\scanpst.exe (if using 64bit windows)

You can copy and paste the line into the address field of Windows Explorer and press enter to start scanpst.

T

tjcagreen

I have the same problem. I have tried all of the things suggested and it's not in any of the folders. The office12 is empty and I've made sure that all hidden files are available to be searched.

G

Guruprasad Ra

Re: Outlook 2007 gives error message that says to run scanpst.exe and this is not found on my computer

I have the same problem. I have tried all of the things suggested and it's not in any of the folders. The office12 is empty and I've made sure that all hidden files are available to be searched.

Repair the office 2007 and then look for the scanpst.exe file.

Click on Start > Control Panel > Add or Remove Programs / Programs and Feature > Highlight the Office suite > Click on Change > Repair.

Status
Not open for further replies.