Synchronization Log in Unread Mail

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

BG4444

Suddenly I have been receiving synchronization logs in my unread mail. The first time this occurred, I received my entire history of sync logs, which amounted to about 5000 logs in my unread mail. I deleted all of them, but now I receive about 50 sync logs a day.

Currently, the sync logs all read the similarly;

0:13:58 Microsoft Exchange offline address book

0:13:58 Not downloading Offline address book files. A server (URL) could not be located.

0:13:580X8004010F

Can someone please tell me how to make it so sync logs do not appear in my Unread Mail? Thank you

E

Ezil Vinoth

Synchronization logs are usually available in the Sync Issues folder by default for an Exchange account which is visible only using the "Folder view" in the Navigation Pane.

Select the Mail folder from the Navigation Pane then highlight any email from Inbox and verify if the sync logs are still visible or not.

B

BG4444

When I open my Outlook 2007 there is no Sync Issues folder in the navigation pane, nor an option for " folder view"

These sync logs are not viewable in the Inbox. They are only viewable in my Unread Mail folder. I keep getting dozens of sync logs with the same error each time I sign on.

How do I get it to stop? Why am I having sync issues?

Status
Not open for further replies.