__Task 'Email removed for privacy - Receiving' reported error (0x80048002) : 'This task was cancelle

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Judkins

I am using Office 2010. I have tried sending an e-mail with an inserted pix (3 M). It goes to the Outbox and sits, eventually timing out. This has been going on for the last 4 days. It appears that a text email will send without any attachments. Do you have some suggestions

R

Ruchi Bisht

Start the system in clean boot mode to check if any Non-Microsoft service is causing the problem and then try to send and receive mails.

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/929135

Note: Once troubleshooting is completed, ensure to start the system in normal mode by following Step 7 in the above article.

Ruchi Bisht

A

arunrr

Hello,

I get the same error. Almost every morning. Here are the steps i have to follow to get past it...

1. Exit outlook. Following this, the outlook process has to be killed from task manager.

2. Restart outlook

3. Sometimes, i have to repeat steps 1 & 2 before outlook can completely receive email from all accounts. Once this is done, then all is ok for the rest of the day.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
B Error Code - Task 'Email removed for privacy' (0x80004005) : 'There is an error synchronizing your m Using Outlook 2
B Task 'Email removed for privacy - Sending and Receiving' reported error (0x8DE00006) : 'The operatio Using Outlook 1
B VBA to convert email to task, insert text of email in task notes, and attach copy of original email Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
D Using a VBA Custom Form to Send Reoccurring Email Upon Task Completion Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
W Deleting Sent Task Email, Deletes the task from my list Using Outlook 1
L Email to task without changin formatting Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 16
S Task Update coming as email and not updating task Using Outlook 3
Diane Poremsky Create a Task from an Email using a Rule New Slipstick.com Articles 0
Bachelle Macro to Update Existing Task from New Email Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
E Send a Reminder/Task to certain Email Recipient Using Outlook 5
Diane Poremsky Create Tasks from Email and move to different Task folders New Slipstick.com Articles 0
D Script to parse email and set a task Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
S Create task with email URL instead of attachment Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
J Format change when dragging from email to Task Using Outlook 1
A Create Task from Email and put body & email as attachment into task notes Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 17
H Create a Task by Draft-EMail > Task+Reminder not Working Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
L Creating a Task from Email and Attaching Original Email Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 6
I VBA Recurring Task Converted From Email Using Outlook 2
S Recurring Task / Delayed Email in Outlook 2010 Outlook Wishlist 10
C Visual Basic auto create task from email including attachments Using Outlook 9
M Send email on task creation? Using Outlook 2
T Email to Task Rule Using Outlook 2
S Tasks are handled through email but deleted email removes task history? Exchange Server Administration 3
R Way to correct the window in focus when creating a task from email? Using Outlook 1
S Task Email Attachment Shows Incorrect Email Subject, Opens Correct Email w/ Correct Subject Using Outlook 1
M Flagged email messages don't show in task list Using Outlook 5
S 2003: Issue dragging & dropping a Task or Email to pre-selected Cal. timeslot Using Outlook 3
D Send an email when a task is due Using Outlook 4
A Send Email to Task while sending to Email address Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
G Tasks - convert email to task & attach email Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 6
K send email when task changes Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
K Copy Entire Email Content - Paste into new Task Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
F Validation on custom task form after task acceptance Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
J Office 365 erased all of my task views Using Outlook 3
T Report For Task Recurrance Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
E Can't accept or decline task (no button appears) Using Outlook 4
B Task Filter Not Working When I add too many criteria Using Outlook 0
X If you change expiration date of repeated task it dupplicates Using Outlook 1
B How to show concatenated categories in list task view? Using Outlook 2
B VBA to Collapse Task Folder Groups Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
E To convert imported data to custom fields in Task list Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
I Help with dates in task list. Using Outlook 5
Y Outlook Task View - Table Format - Customize Reminder Time to Drop-Down Selection Using Outlook 2
M Daily Task List Minimized Cannot Display Using Outlook 2
P Add a contact to the New Task in Outlook 2016 Using Outlook 2
S Codes for "Mark Complete" the task Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
K Task priority modification Using Outlook 4
F Search folder for tasks in all task folders Using Outlook 1
JohnViuf Export task list view settings to other pc Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 16
V Changing default date for task follow-up buttons Using Outlook 2