IT for a small non-profit

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

faulkner137

I have been running microsoft exchange 2007. One of the computers in my network is not allowing me to send emails from just one email address all the other emails send and receive with any problems. This is the error that I continue to get on the computer.

Task ' my email address- Sending' reported error (0x80070057) : 'Could not complete the operation. One or more parameter values are not valid.'

N

Niranjan I K

Either the email address entered is incorrect or if it is added from contacts then it may be corrupt.

Verify if the email address entered is correct. If it is, then the contact added may be corrupt. You need to delete the contact to recreate it.

If you are adding the contact from the autocomplete list, then delete the entry. To delete the autocomplete entry, hold the CTRL button in the keyboard and highlight the entry and click Delete.

Now try to send the email and check if it helps.

F

faulkner137

Thank you for your response. I would like to add a little more information that may help in your assistance for my issue. This email account does receive emails from inside and out side of the network. The problem comes when sending out emails from this particular account. If an email is sent to only one individual email address there is not a problem. If the email is sent from a distribution list then this error message appears:

Task ' my email address- Sending' reported error (0x80070057) : 'Could not complete the operation. One or more parameter values are not valid.'

I have used this distribution list before and it has not given me any problems. I looked at the email addresses to see if something has inadvertently deleted or added and all the emails look to be correct.

Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
N Outlook 2010 prints in small fonts Using Outlook 1
J Office 365 small business/Outlook 2013 issues Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 1
N How to install BCM for Outlook 2013 in Office 365 Small Business Premium BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
P Outlook 2010 Font on Reply Email is Very Small Ruler Will Not Extend Using Outlook 2
J Microsoft Outlook 2007 Font Size Too Small Using Outlook 1
M Add small calendar to navigation Using Outlook 1
M Font Size Too Small When Replying and Sendig Emails on Outlook 2007 Using Outlook 1
S Creating a Reservation Calendar for small business Using Outlook 1
D 2007 Outlook no longer connecting with AOL account. Help, small business! Using Outlook 1
B Some emails print very small Using Outlook 5
L Drop down menu box in Office 2003 are too small. I cannot see all the information to fill out serve Using Outlook 2
A I have purchased a replacement computer and installed Outlook 2010. My server is a 2003 small business exchange server. How can I access the calenda Using Outlook 1
O Small Business Server 2003 SP3 & Blackberry Using Outlook 1
C My Outlook PST size is about 19GB, how can I seperate it into small size of psts? Using Outlook 3
S Outlook 2010 Composing and email font goes small Using Outlook 1
Z any outbound email is 'miniaturized' fonts become unreadable all email can fit a stamp, a small one Using Outlook 1
B New Message View Size Too Small Using Outlook 2
S Contact window too small to view all details and no vertical scroll bar Using Outlook 14
V Why does inserting picture with a small file size cause my Task file size to blow up? Using Outlook 3
R Font size very small when creating a new mail message Using Outlook 1
M I installed MS office small business 2007 upgrade, but I can't send or recieve emails in Outlook. Plz advise. Using Outlook 1
D Can the small calendar in monthly print format show the previous month? Using Outlook 2
J Simple backup solution for small 2010 installation Exchange Server Administration 5
A Small business owner, trying to figure out outlook 2010 and outlook connector, 4 issues ive goggled for weeks and have yet to find an answer for... co Using Outlook 4
A Creating a shared calendar across small local network that also sync's with Google Calendar online Using Outlook 1
F Outlook 2010 will not pull in my email from my provider & the font in the body of the message area is so small it can't be read unless I use a #72 Using Outlook 5
O font is small when forwarding or replying to emails Using Outlook 8
G Small Businesses Owners being priced out of BCM 2010 BCM (Business Contact Manager) 2
S Outlook Won't Open in Windows 7 64 bit__Please, Urgent, my life and small business is in Outlook Using Outlook 11
J Outlook opens in a small window Using Outlook 4
G Is Office Small Business 2003 compatible with Windows 7? BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
O BCM didn't install w small business outlook 2007 BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
V I cannot open my outlook small business 2007 BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
G Add to Outlook Contacts - Point to non-default contacts folder Using Outlook 0
R Auto display of new email does not work on non-default account Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
T The non-email functions Using Outlook 8
cricket1001 Shade non-working days in calendar Using Outlook 0
O Address list - company and non-company ? Using Outlook 0
O Non-standard fonts - are they embedded? Using Outlook 2
G Auto accept meeting request for non primary account Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
Mark White VBScript Move sent mail to non-default folder Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 5
Mark White VBScript Move sent mail to non-default folder Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
V importing appointments to non-default calendar? Using Outlook 1
Diane Poremsky Working with VBA and non-default Outlook Folders New Slipstick.com Articles 0
C Copy Task to Non-Microsoft PIM "Rainlendar" Using Outlook 0
Commodore Is Outlook.com EAS in Outlook 2013 "non-renamable"? Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 2
R Microsoft Outlook 2010 - Non Cached Mode Using Outlook 0
R Outlook Database to a non-Outlook PC Using Outlook 10
A have hundreds of non delivered emails Using Outlook 3
E Reply from non-authorised mailbox Using Outlook 7