Questions about product keys for Office 2010 Beta

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MFH lady

I have been using the beta version for about a year and now need to buy the product key. I go online and there are a lot of product keys out there and some even free. I am very confused about what to buy and where & if I can use it on all three of my computers. Or can I even use a purchased product key on my beta version or do I need to purchase the whole Office 2010 Professional for Home ande Office. A lot of these sites seem like a scam. Can anyone direct me to someone I can ask these questions without having to pay 49.00 for just asking? Thanks so much for any suggestions.

T

TWHarrington

If you are finding free product keys on the internet, then it is either a scam or illegal activity. Also, you cannot upgrade your beta version to a full version. You will need to completely uninstall the Beta version of Office. You will need to go buy Office from a store or valid on-line retailer. Then you will be able to install successfully on your computer.

Link: http://store.microsoft.com/microsoft/Office-Home-and-Business-2010/product/B4D93AC9

I have seen some licenses for single installation and some for multiple installations. Depends on what you buy

Status
Not open for further replies.