Hyperlink in outlook 2003 appointment/meeting

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

nwwt resi

Hi all

I am trying to tidy up the way we manage events at my workplace. I like to have a public calendar with all events in as appointment and link (not attach) to a word file which is stored in our share drive.

can anyone help?

thanks, Resi

N

Natasha Dsouza

Do you want to link each appointment to a Word document or multiple appointments to one Word document?

You could save the appointment as an iCalendar format and then insert it to Word file as an object and check if it helps.

Do provide us more information on the issue so that we can assist you better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
P URL Hyperlink not working correctly in Outlook 2003 Using Outlook 10
N open the hyperlink in Outlook directly instead of browser Using Outlook 1
C Hyperlink to an Outlook search Using Outlook 1
makinmyway Recent Files Not Updating when Using Insert Hyperlink in Outlook 2013 Using Outlook 0
E Create a URL hyperlink in an Outlook custom form? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
Hudas Hyperlink Saved Outlook Email to MS Access Table Using Outlook 4
D Particular Facebook "Hyperlink" Issue In Office 2010 Outlook (32 bit) Using Outlook 5
O Hyperlink formatting lost after replacement in outlook Using Outlook 5
O Hyperlink formatting lost after replacement in outlook Using Outlook 0
C Outlook 2010 hyperlink blocked in Windows 7 Home Premium Using Outlook 2
C cannot access hyperlink in Outlook 2007 Using Outlook 1
J Hyperlink error in Outlook 2010 Using Outlook 2
B How do I Insert a hyperlink (to company network) in an appointment in Outlook to distribute to attendees? Using Outlook 1
P unable to use hyperlink in outlook 10 Using Outlook 1
S Outlook 2007 will not show files under the folders any longer when creating a hyperlink. No error messages Using Outlook 1
E Hyperlink Problem in Outlook Using Outlook 2
C Default folder Hyperlink outlook 2007 Using Outlook 2
G When forwarding an email that I've received with a hyperlink, the hyperlink stops working- Outlook 2 Using Outlook 3
A When I click a hyperlink in Outlook 2007 I get a message saying action has been closed - refer to administrator.__How do I turn this off? Using Outlook 1
C Need to know how to allow a hyperlink to work from and email in outlook 2010. Currently they are blocked and telling me to check with administrator. Using Outlook 3
K Inserting a hyperlink into an email will crash Outlook. Using Outlook 1
T Outlook 2007 hangs when cursor passes over a hyperlink Using Outlook 2
Y Outlook 2007 crashes while inserting network shared path hyperlink into mail body Using Outlook 8
R Inserting a hyperlink in the bod of an outlook appt. Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 13
Y Open and Save Hyperlink Files in multiple emails Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 9
L Ignore hyperlink from being flagged as false pattern Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
D Custom form with html hyperlink Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 7
M VBA Rule for removing all body but hyperlink then forwarding Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 9
M How to view the URL for a hyperlink? Using Outlook 1
A Add Hyperlink to Task Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 11
Q Why can't I copy image with embedded hyperlink from email to Word Using Outlook 0
A Create Macro for hyperlink(email) in message body Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 9
Diane Poremsky Disable the Unsafe Hyperlink Warning when Opening Attachments New Slipstick.com Articles 0
V Using custom field data in mail body + mailto hyperlink Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 7
J Macro generating email using default signature and hyperlink Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 5
witzker HYPERLINK "mailto:test@test.com" in form body Using Outlook 21
S email body without "HYPERLINK" ( vba ) Using Outlook 6
M How to create a hyperlink to to an organizational form Using Outlook 5
J Hyperlink VBA Using Outlook 1
P Can't add a custom hyperlink to toolbar in OL 2010 Using Outlook 1
T Desable Hyperlink on email Using Outlook 3
G Hyperlink Using Outlook 1
T Hyperlink Issue Using Outlook 2
P hyperlink no longer woking Using Outlook 2
D Error message when clicking on hyperlink within email: 'This operation has been canceled due to restrictions in effect on this computer...' Using Outlook 1
D Cannot open Hyperlink in outlook2010 Using Outlook 3
E Opening a hyperlink Using Outlook 1
T I am receiving the following error message on my home computer whenever I try to open a hyperlink in Using Outlook 5
K Picture in email shows as hyperlink to an email address Using Outlook 1
M Shortcut Key Needed Working with Dialog Box while Inserting Hyperlink in a Contact Using Outlook 1