New appt, i click on the calendar for the date and it shows same day only,not

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimpegm

My Calendar was woking fine Last week I went to enter a new appointment and clicked the new date and went to the time line and double clicked by mistake, so up came the same date not the new date. I adjusted the date and time under the new setting and filled in the details. when I hit save and close everything went to the bottom of todays date and I csnnoy get it to accept new dates?? Any answers please. I am lost with out my calendar reminders. The old recurring ones I still showing wwhen due.

jimpegm

Forum Admin

Re: New appt, i click on the calendar for the date and it shows same day only,

Try resetting the view. That should fix it.

jimpegm

Re: New appt, i click on the calendar for the date and it shows same day only,

Thank you for your quick and excellent response. It now works perfect and it even put the incorrect ones into the correct dates. I now have my calendar back, thanks to you.

jimpegm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
L Deleting Office 365 calendar appt w/o emailing invitees Using Outlook 3
Ms_Cynic Auto-pasting email content in calendar appt? Using Outlook 2
T A 2nd appt xxx days after the 1st Using Outlook 1
P OL2007 -- All day appt. end time is "tomorrow" Using Outlook 3
B Notice to user of appt. set by person with permission to edit (Outlook 2003) Using Outlook 7
J [SOLVED] Shared Calendars with Same Appt., How to Show One Entry on Calendar Calendar Printing Assistant 1
A Outlook 2007 won't show appointments/meetings in calendar on actual date, only on date appt/mtg made Using Outlook 1
K Outlook 2007 assigns wrong name as calendar appt. creator.... Using Outlook 1
R Inserting a hyperlink in the bod of an outlook appt. Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 13
P Unread Until Click Another Message? Using Outlook 2
O On click,I want to change subject line of selected mail and then reply to particular email and move Using Outlook 3
Diane Poremsky Using Scanpst in Outlook Click to Run New Slipstick.com Articles 0
J Can Click to Drag Custom Form Field But Cannot Drop When Designing in Outlook 2007 Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
B Open a folder / subfolder of a PST in single click Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
C Reminder for single-click appointment Using Outlook 2
Diane Poremsky Contacts are missing when you click the To button New Slipstick.com Articles 0
M Office 365 Click to run BCM (Business Contact Manager) 0
williamlambton Reinstate "Open" button on mail item right-click context menu. Outlook Wishlist 2
B Auto name checking upon Tab or Click off To field(s) Using Outlook 19
F Jump to Inbox folder when click on Favorite Using Outlook 0
D Must now "View on Facebook" for Mentions/Comments-Outlook 2013 click-to-run Using Outlook 2
I BCM Opportunity: click on "new op" opens a "new tasks" BCM (Business Contact Manager) 0
M Automatically move Outlook message to the specific folder when click on reply to all Using Outlook 4
M Blank Pop-up Window when click "Manage Sharing" BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
Emerogork How do I remove "Delete Folder" from the right-click menu? Using Outlook 1
R click to toggle quick click category reasigns to where ? Using Outlook 2
L Add to Right Click Menu Using Outlook 10
T Is the standalone Outlook 2013 click-to-run or msi? Using Outlook 1
A Uninstall Click and Run Exchange Server Administration 2
B Right click-drag no longer creates hyperlinks Using Outlook 2
A email folders appear empty, at first click Using Outlook 2
S How to add a new menu item to a right click context menu of a link Using Outlook 5
P "open" command in right click context menu Outlook Wishlist 4
L Outlook 2010 Instant Search Pops When I Click Using Outlook 6
M When I click “new message” in outlook, my cursor defaults to the body of the m Using Outlook 6
B right click outlook objects in OL2010 acts on current inbox mailitem Using Outlook 6
T Click "A" to see all email from people with names starting with A... etc Using Outlook 3
V Can't click on embedded link in Outlook e-mails--error message "not allowed" Using Outlook 6
M right click contact to create an appointment Using Outlook 4
T drag drop/opening drop down/single click acts like double/highlighting Using Outlook 7
1 I want to get rid of Outlook 2007. When I am in Craigslist & click the email link to contact the per Using Outlook 8
J When click contact / email address on existing email in any folder, outlook get restarted, also try to find the solution but did not find any thing an Using Outlook 2
C Right click to delete will crash Outlook Using Outlook 2
M Right Click > Send to Mail Recipient, has no effect__Other programs cannot access the email client Using Outlook 3
L When I click on links within Outlook they always go to my website's homepage instead of going to the correct url. Using Outlook 2
S Cannot send document as email by right click and send as email Using Outlook 1
C When I click send/receive it says 'The Operation failed' Using Outlook 2
S Outlook 2010 (Click to Run) and Gmail Using Outlook 2
D office click-to-run 2010 beta Using Outlook 2
M I am running outlook 2007 on a hosted exchange server. When I try to send an email and click the To: box there are two contact options - how do I get Using Outlook 1