Having issues with voting and tracking options

• Thread starter Windows System administrator
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
W

Windows System administrator

[title udpation]

I am facing issues with voting and tracking options, it displays two acknowledgements and ask me to choose right one.

[title udpation]

The issue is with the voting and and tracking options, I am using outlook 2003 mail client amd win 2003 exch server.

I am not sure, why I receive two ack email and ask me to choose a correct one. This happen when I receive an email from a differernt user in my LAN. Can you please advise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
A Outlook 2019 having issues with 'people search' and not making suggestions in email To: etc Using Outlook 12
B Having Recent Issues with Hotmail Connector? Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 17
B Having issues with the 'look' of Office 2010. Does not look right? Using Outlook 1
C Having issues with Google Desktop and Outlook 2010 mail: Using Outlook 1
B I am currently having problems / issues with MS Project 2010 and MS Outlook 2010 freezing Using Outlook 2
dbjdbj Is it only me having a fun time with Outlook.com "beta" ? Using Outlook 3
O Importing Mbox - anyone out there having experience with this tool... Using Outlook 3
M I'm Having problems Moving Contacts to a New List Using Outlook 8
O Having rules run on old mails noved to inbox Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 8
V Problem not having Contacts folder after importing emails from Yahoo. Using Outlook 0
B Trying to get old emails from a not working computer but having trouble. Using Outlook 6
J outlook having sort by date or from unable to display sender name. Using Outlook 2
M Having Calander send E-mails Using Outlook 3
O Exchange 2003 displaying HTML emails as having attachments Exchange Server Administration 7
D I am having the problem that Outlook 2010 is checking for email via send /receive approximately every thirty seconds. Using Outlook 2
N Stop accepting connections for sending e-mail from users not having a mailbox Exchange Server Administration 6
C Outlook 2007: Establishing a View By Category with contacts having multiple categories displayed properly Using Outlook 2
C Having problems with taking items out of one folder and sending them into inbox or sending items back to my e-mail address of Email removed for privac Using Outlook 2
G I just purchased MS Office and am having a problem with Outlook 2010 Using Outlook 6
M Activesync having difficulty syncronizing large mailboxes Using Outlook 1
B How can I do what Business Contact Manager does without actually having the software? Using Outlook 1
P How to set up meeting while in Eastern Time Zone for a meeting I will be having in the Central Time Using Outlook 1
B Having trouble with an Outlook Profile. Can I uninstall Outlook 2010 and install it again? Using Outlook 11
J Having problems subscribing to my Outlook calendar online Using Outlook 3
F Why is an unmounted Exchange Server hosting mailboxes after having configured a DAG but haven't brou Exchange Server Administration 9
M im having trouble going from one mail server to another on my computer Using Outlook 1
E Having difficulty sending or receiving mail from the other Hotmail account I opened the error messag Using Outlook 1
A send a email, with out having to save contact details, in office 03 and 07 you could uncheck and disable email name check Using Outlook 1
S Outlook 2007 wont start, keep having error message. See below__ Using Outlook 2
S Forwarding mail without having to use the Delegate option Using Outlook 2
R accessing owa externally and having a cas array internally Exchange Server Administration 9
J I am having trouble opening opening links with in an e-mail. Using Outlook 2
M I am having trouble sending my e-mails in Outlook 2007. I can receive them, but not send. My internet provider says they can't help me. What to do? Using Outlook 6
V Outlook 2007 and mobile devices having trouble with Exchange 2007 Using Outlook 2
R Having trobule Mapping Hotmail to Outlook 2007 Using Outlook 2
A my account was activated without having an email account connected to it. What do I do? Using Outlook 2
L Having 2 Accounts in Outlook 2007 Using Outlook 1
D I cannot get Outlook 2010 to run without having an email account. Using Outlook 1
R Having a problem with a specific recurring appointment. Using Outlook 1
A calendar entries default to having alerts, even tho unchecked Using Outlook 2
M I am having lots of trouble sending my emails out thru microsoft 2003 Getting error message and then they time out. If I got out of computer and the Using Outlook 1
D Users having meetings overbooked in outlook 2003 Using Outlook 5
O Having name appear after typing a few letters in new email Using Outlook 1
A Having trouble receiving emails, people unable to reply to the ones I send them. Using Outlook 1
I Two users on one computer using Outlook 2007, having individual contacts, calender and email Using Outlook 2
S Having trouble setting up different email accounts in Outlook 2010. Using Outlook 3
K I am having problems seeing new emails on arrival in my Inbox and sent emails in the Sent Items fold Using Outlook 5
S Having trouble with email stuck in outbox Using Outlook 1
V I am having a hard time setting up my yahoo mail in Outlook. Please help! Using Outlook 2
W Unable to open Outlook due to a corrupt file wgeelan_msn1.ost. Inbox repair tool to diagnose and repair errors in the file. Having difficulty using in Using Outlook 2