Too much vertical space between folders in Navigation Pane (like double spacing)

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kent Rue

After recently installing Office 2010 64-bit (after first uninstalling Office 2007), the vertical spacing of the folders in the navigation pane is far too large.

I've tried changing the font size, reseting the navigation pane, and have searched high and low in the help system and on the Internet. The folder icons are the correct size, and the fond is the correct size, but there is too much vertical space between each folder (almost like double spacing). This means I can't see very many folders, and am having to scroll all the time.

I've looked at my co-worker's installation, and he installed the exact same way I did, and does not have this problem. His folders are vertically close together, without extra space (much more similar to how they were in Outlook 2007).

Any ideas on how to get mine back to normal?

K

Kent Rue

Nevermind -- found solution.

I went to Windows 7: Control Panel -> Appearance and Personalization -> Display, and noticed that my text size was somehow set to a customized 104%. Changed back to " Smaller - 100% (default)" (which made me log off, then back on). When I logged back on, magically, the folders in Outlook's navigation pane were sized properly again!

D

Dilip kumar Chinthala

Glad to know that your issue is resolved and thanks for posting the suggestion so that it would be helpful to others in community

Status
Not open for further replies.