Unable to open Outlook. Error: Error have been detected in the files c:user\my name\appdata\local\microsoft\outlook\outlook.pst. quit outlook and mai

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mikie85260

this message is stopping me from opening my 2007 Office Outlook---cannot start mircosoft office outlook. cannot open the outlook window. the set of folders cannot open. error have been detected in the files c:user\my name\appdata\local\microsoft\outlook\outlook.pst. quit outlook and mail-enable application, and then use the inbox repair tool (scanpst.exe)

I have removed office and re-installed it. In addition, I cannot find the scanpst.exe file on my computer and the inbox repair tool.

Thanks for your help

Mikie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
E Unable to open Outlook 2010 after adding new email account Using Outlook 4
G Outlook calendar entry corrupted. Constant pop up when you open outlook. Unable to delete or remove. Using Outlook 2
T Unable to open msg files in Outlook 2010 Using Outlook 11
C I am unable to open web links in my Outlook mail. I get an error message that states: This function Using Outlook 1
R Unable to open/preview attachments in Outlook 2010 Using Outlook 4
F Unable to open microsoft outlook 2010 Using Outlook 2
R Get an error message "Cannot start Microsoft Office Outlook. Unable Unable to open the Outlook win Using Outlook 5
W unable to open Outlook Using Outlook 3
K Unable to open attachments in Outlook 2010. Using Outlook 1
S unable to open outlook 2007 Using Outlook 2
M unable to open PDF or (http, www or utube) link attachment to outlook messages because of ' RESTRICT Using Outlook 1
E Outlook 2010 : unable to open attachments Using Outlook 1
R Cannot start Microsoft Office Outlook, Unable to open the Outlook window. __ Using Outlook 1
L Outlook : Unable to open jpg files Using Outlook 2
O Unable to open Outlook 'MS outlook has stopped working' Using Outlook 2
R Unable to open your default e-mail folders. Outlook could not start because a data file to send and Using Outlook 2
R Unable to open outlook with out a PC restart. Then I have to go into tools, repair, before I can get emails. Using Outlook 1
P Unable to open Outlook 2010 Using Outlook 5
T Unable to open outlook a second time unless I reboot computer. Running XP and microsoft 2007 Using Outlook 6
W Unable to open pst file Outlook 2010 Using Outlook 2
W Unable to open pst file Outlook 2010 Using Outlook 1
W Unable to open Outlook 2003 Using Outlook 1
N Unable to Open Hyperlinks in Outlook 2010 Using Outlook 3
H Outlook 2010 unable to open without connecting online. Kept popping up the General Tab to ask me fil Using Outlook 8
A My outlook says an error occured while attempting to open the windows address book. unable to find w Using Outlook 3
C Unable to open attachment in OWA while same attachment can be open from Outlook Using Outlook 5
W Unable to open Outlook due to a corrupt file wgeelan_msn1.ost. Inbox repair tool to diagnose and repair errors in the file. Having difficulty using in Using Outlook 2
S Unable to open Outlook 2010 unless I restart Using Outlook 1
B I am unable to open Outlook. Get the error message "Cannot start Microsoft Office Outlook. Unable to Using Outlook 2
M Unable to open html file in Outlook 2007 Using Outlook 4
K I can't open my outlook. There is a large file in my outbox that I have been unable to delete. The outlook icon on my toolbar has an x over it. Using Outlook 2
S Cannot start Outlook. Unable to open Outlook Window. Using Outlook 2
D I am using Outlook 7 & used to be able to click on links in my emails & they would open & all of sudden I'm unable to. Using Outlook 10
S Cannot start Outlook. Unable to open outlook window. The set of folders could not be opened. The sertver is not available. Using Outlook 2
R Unable to Open Calendar within Outlook Using Outlook 2
A Win XP outlook 2003 archive.pst file copied and moved to a new PC with Windows 7 outlook 2010. Unable to open the .pst Using Outlook 3
S Unable to open outlook after changing profile information Using Outlook 0
L Since three days ago I was unable to use the outlook and kept receiving the following message: Cannot open the outlook, cannot open the outlook window Using Outlook 2
I unable to open old pst file for outlook 2003 Using Outlook 1
N Microsoft Outlook Unable to open Using Outlook 1
B OutLook - After years of no problems, unable to open Outlook this morning. Using Outlook 1
D ERROR MESSAGE: Unable to attach to Microsoft Outlook. Please check if Outlook is open and correctly configured. Using Outlook 1
F Unable to Edit or Open Embedded Excel Worksheet in Outlook Task in Office 2007. Using Outlook 2
V I am unable to open outlook, can someone help Using Outlook 4
C Unable to Open Outlook Window Using Outlook 12
S Outlook 2007 unable to open attachments Using Outlook 2
D cannot start microsoft office outlook. Unable to open the outlook window... Using Outlook 3
J Unable to open links in Outlook 7 email messages. Using Outlook 7
M Unable to open Microsoft Outlook & getting error 'Cannot start Microsoft Outlook.Cannot open the outlook window' Using Outlook 12
J Unable to open links in Outlook mail Using Outlook 2