I imported my outlook 2000 data file (.pst file) into outlook 2010 and lost all of my calendar categ

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

eddy32

When I first started running 2010 I opened my old pst folder in outlook 2010. The problem is that the file was already 2gb large and since it was the old style date file I was not able to work with it because of the size limitations.

So instead I imported the pst file into outlook 2010 but now all my calendar categories and colors have disappeared.

Is there any way I can get my color coding back without doing it manually?

G

Gordon B-P

All you had to do was to open the 2000 pst file and COPY all the data into a new UNICODE pst file. You might like to delete the new pst file and start again...If you find my response helpful, please click on the " Vote as Helpful" button!Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R I have imported a .pst file into my outlook and I cannot locate it. It seems to be in my main Inbox Using Outlook 1
T BCM 2007 to Outlook 2010 with no BCM - need contacts imported BCM (Business Contact Manager) 3
T Outlook 2010 / SBS 2010 - User cannot view emails moved to a folder that was previously imported fro Using Outlook 6
D Outlook search does not find any imported email messages Using Outlook 2
L Outlook 2010 using incorrect date/time received on imported IMAP e-mails. Using Outlook 5
L Outlook 2010 using incorrect date/time received on imported IMAP e-mails. Using Outlook 7
G Prevent my AT&T email from being imported into Outlook 2003 when I open outlook. Using Outlook 1
K Imported Address Books from Thunderbird to Outlook 2010 not showing email addresses. How do I get t Using Outlook 1
P Outlook 2013 All imported Mail Rules in error when imported into new profile Using Outlook 5
J Moving Imported folder Using Outlook 2
B All imported tasks appear in to-do list Using Outlook 3
E To convert imported data to custom fields in Task list Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
E Imported Contact Issues Using Outlook 11
W URGENT Cancel and remove imported pop3 mails Using Outlook 6
A Contacts missing in imported mails Using Outlook 1
cimbian Filtering exclusive imported contacts Using Outlook 3
D Imported Tasks - Pop Up does not work Using Outlook 3
U Imported contacts to appear in Autocomplete Using Outlook 1
J Missing folders/emails in imported Archive PST Using Outlook 10
S How to Archive by Send/Receive Date, NOT Modified Date for exported/imported msgs? Using Outlook 2
S I've made a .pst file, and imported my old file into it, how do I add an email address? Using Outlook 16
S no longer getting email imported from hotmail Using Outlook 3
G How many contacts can be imported into BCM BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
F Macro to update imported contacts Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 6
P outlook 2008 search box criteria couldn't be saved Using Outlook 2
pcunite Outlook 2019/O365 Build 13127.20408 errors when using MAPI calls Using Outlook 0
C Outlook with Office365 - search across account, by date rate, in multiple folders - how? Using Outlook 1
D Outlook 2010 Outlook in Windows 10 keeps asking for user name and password repeatedly Using Outlook 12
S Outlook mail adressing stops after first match in GAL Using Outlook 0
A Apply Selected Emails to outlook rules and Run Rules Using Outlook 5
T Changing Sent Items location in Outlook 2019 Using Outlook 0
J How do I disable advertising in Outlook 2019? Using Outlook 5
S Outlook (2016 32bit; Gmail IMAP) - Save sent message to Outllook Folder Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
L Unable to Sync Web/Android MS To Do with Windows Outlook Tasks Using Outlook 3
S Macro to move “Re:” & “FWD:” email recieved the shared inbox to a subfolder in outlook Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
S Outlook Macro to send auto acknowledge mail only to new mails received to a specific shared inbox Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
S Outlook Macro to move reply mail based on the key word in the subjectline Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
B Outlook Calendar not coming down from cloud Using Outlook 2
Terry Sullivan Sender's Name Doesn't Appear in the From Field on Outlook 365/IMAP Using Outlook 2
GregS Outlook 2016 Can I disable the Outlook Outbox? Using Outlook 2
P Outlook pst file is too huge with POP3. How to save more space? Using Outlook 4
D Outlook Contacts Notes Field Photos to Smartphone Using Outlook 0
Paula S. Outlook 2013 won't recognize new password Using Outlook 4
J Want to learn VBA Macros for Outlook. What book can you recommend? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
A Backup Email Accounts On OutLook For Mac 2016 (Microsoft 365 subscription version) Using Outlook 0
J Time Zone Issues - Outlook Calendar and Webcal Feed Using Outlook 8
J Are the underlined letters in Outlook Reminders window supposed to work? Using Outlook 0
M Office 2016 Outlook is forgetting passwords Using Outlook 14
G How to add a folder shortcut to outlook quick access toolbar? Using Outlook 6
W Outlook WAS facebook but there is no info for old accounts Using Outlook 0