How to permanently and globally set emails to NOT Show in Groups?????

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Buehrens

How to permanently and globally set emails to NOT Show in Groups????? The default is to show in groups and this is very annoying. I have unchecked it, but it just returns.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R VBA Code to permanently delete selected email Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 10
S Recovering permanently deleted folder from shared mailbox Using Outlook 1
C Outlook is permanently deleting deleted items (purging) Using Outlook 0
S Is it possible to recover a permanently deleted email from my .OST file? Using Outlook 0
N Outlook 2010 "permanently delete all the items and subfolders" not working Using Outlook 3
E How will I delete messages permanently? Using Outlook 2
Tony H. I want my OST file permanently deleted Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 5
S Outlook 2013: Permanently Unhide Scroll Bar in Folder Pane? Using Outlook 7
B How to completely and permanently deleting a POP3 Account in 2010 Using Outlook 9
O How to turn off the prompt to permanently delete messages upon exiting? Using Outlook 2
P Permanently delete an open email??? Using Outlook 4
T Disable the To-Do Bar permanently Using Outlook 15
K Getting default beep when permanently deleting email even though sound is turned off Using Outlook 1
R outlook.exe /resetnavpane does not work permanently Using Outlook 1
W How do I set Rules and Alerts to permanently delete email with certain words in the senders email ad Using Outlook 2
W Permanently add field in an Outlook 2007 task already created. Not just add to temporary view. Using Outlook 1
S Is there a way to permanently change the font size for all messages that appear in the reading pane Using Outlook 1
E Disable the sound when I permanently delete e-mails Using Outlook 2
M Expand query builder permanently - outlook 2007 Using Outlook 3
W How do I permanently disable "Suggested Contacts" as well as delete their apparently undeletable "fo Using Outlook 7
J Images in my mail have a red X. How can I display the images permanently?__ Using Outlook 1
P Cannot permanently remove from Outlook Favorite Folders Using Outlook 4
J Outlook 2010 reading pane option - want to permanently adjust the zoom setting. Using Outlook 13
R Re: I can't permanently configure the reading pane in MS Outlook 2007. Using Outlook 1
W Problem permanently deleting emails from Deletion File Using Outlook 3
J Outlook 2007 Autoarchive - Old Sent Items appear to have been permanently deleted Using Outlook 4
S delete appointmentitem permanently using redemption Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
R How to use an outlook template globally in an organization Using Outlook 1
T Killing reading pane - "globally" Using Outlook 11
L How to remove blank lines, globally, from outgoing e-mail Using Outlook 2
B I would like to change the font type, & font size globally for appointment notes that I allready hav Using Outlook 1
R Globally Manage QuickSteps? Using Outlook 1
R Globally Manage QuickSteps? Using Outlook 2
A Run-time error '430' on certain emails when trying to set "Outlook.mailitem" as "ActiveExplorer.Selection.Item" Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
e_a_g_l_e_p_i Is it possible it set the fonts used to read incoming mail Using Outlook 11
bmtjedi Set objApp = Application Not Working in O365-32bit Using Outlook 1
F how do i set a reminder in onenote 2010 Using Outlook 8
glnz How set up new IMAP on Outlook-Office 365 and merge in pst from Outlook 2003 for same two email accounts? Using Outlook 5
ChrisK2 Send email to advertise@slipstick.com fails: "The group advertising isn't set up to receive messages from..." Using Outlook 3
S How to set up button in ribbon for individual Quick Steps Using Outlook 1
J Set Timer/Countdown on Emails? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
N How to set automatically the default or user defined Quickstyle Templates by Answer in Outlook Using Outlook 1
Victor_50 Set all subfolders to not autoarchive Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 11
Z Script to set account? Using Outlook 0
4 Macro to set the category of Deleted Item? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
J What is the best EntryID format to set on MS Access table Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
e_a_g_l_e_p_i Can you set reminder to specific times? Using Outlook 7
CWM030 I do not see a way to set the personal archive folder Exchange Server Administration 2
witzker Macro to set contact reminder to next day 9:00 Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 45
O Set columns for all (sub)folders Using Outlook 8