mobileme got lost

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

robcadman

The upgrade to outlook connector has removed the mobileme cloud symbol. Although contacts and bookmarks still sync, calendars won't.

The suggestion of closing down Outlook and restarting it hasn't worked.

E

Ezil Vinoth

Ensure that the option to sync calendar in your sync software is selected. Outlook does not control any sync settings. For further assistance contact your sync software manufacturer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
H MobileMe Services Has Stopped Working Using Outlook 27
M How to fix a problem Windows account stopping outlook synch with mobileme? Using Outlook 1
E Will Outlook 2007 support the CALdav protocol like iCal so that it can be synced with MobileMe to re Using Outlook 1
B MobileMe sync does mail and address book, but, does not move contacts from Outlook to MobileMe Using Outlook 1
C outlook 2007 and Mobileme - unable to sync Using Outlook 1
R Syncing Outlook 2010 calendar with Mobileme Using Outlook 1
H Using MobileMe from Apple Using Outlook 1
R Can you/how do you/change the default Calender folder; MobileMe syncing issue Using Outlook 6
P Outlook 2010 and MobileMe - Will Not Sync Calendars and Contacts Using Outlook 2
P how to delete multiple modcal calendars caused by iphone and mobileme syncing Using Outlook 3
C MobileMe e-mails marked for deletion in Outlook 2003 but will not actually delete Using Outlook 2
D calendar will not sync between iPhone 3GS v4.1 and Outlook 2007 using iTunes or MobileMe Using Outlook 3
T mobileme or itunes linking problem Using Outlook 1
L Outlook 2010 Wierd Error message, Mobileme related? Using Outlook 3
D Syncing Mobileme contacts and calendars to Outlook 2010 - receive error code Using Outlook 4
D Can it synch w the calendar on MobileMe ? Using Outlook 1
Diane Poremsky Re: Outlook calendar has stopped syncing with MobileMe Using Outlook 2
C Updating Office/Outlook from 2007 to 2010 and wondering if MobileMe Control Panel (ver 1.6) works Using Outlook 2
K can't sync with mobileme Using Outlook 8
O Help .. got lost ... installing Office like 2016 Using Outlook 5
F Move mails from Deleted Items folder back to its original folder where the mails got deleted Using Outlook 0
D I have e-mail in my outbox and incoming e-mail that is not got in or out Using Outlook 2
D Instant Search Option got DISABLED in Outlook 2007 :( Using Outlook 2
J I'm getting a lot of sync issues. I've got Outlook 2007 and using Outlook Connector to download my Using Outlook 2
C How do I shut down LiveMail & Move what I need to Outlook? I've got conflicts due to setting up Windows Live Mail as temporay until I could get Ou Using Outlook 1
S Autocomplete has not worked since I got my new computer a month or so ago. How do I fix it so the emails are stored for autocomplete? Using Outlook 1
K My Inbox Folder Got Renamed, and I Want to Change It Back to 'Inbox' Using Outlook 2
C The WInRM client sent a request to an http server and got a response saying the requested http url w Exchange Server Administration 1
D I got a error in the pst file of Outlook 2007,how can i fix it? Using Outlook 2
J can't send email to this person...did not happen till I got the microsoft office downloaded Using Outlook 1
E I'm Migrating from Exchange 2003 to Exchange 2010 and I got an Error when I try to Upgrade the Address Lists Exchange Server Administration 4
F got 0ffice 2010 and installed it and it asked if i wanted outlook updated to 2010. When I did it got rid of all my old emails that i need now. how d Using Outlook 1
M I am having lots of trouble sending my emails out thru microsoft 2003 Getting error message and then they time out. If I got out of computer and the Using Outlook 1
M BCM error: Object reference not set to an instance of the object. Got this msg. BCM database will Using Outlook 2
J Messages got Lost and cannot be found Exchange Server Administration 4
C Got an iPhone4 app for outlook? Using Outlook 1
I Got Error - "can't contact LDAP Directory server" when click on "To" to get email address from my co Using Outlook 2
R Just got Outlook 2010. How do I import my info from Outlook 2003? Using Outlook 2
P I got a new computer and I deactivated and uninstalled programs on old computer and then installed programs on new computer. Outlook not connecting t Using Outlook 2
S Could not connect to my mail server @optonline.net. got error code 0x80070057. Using Outlook 1
B I got an empty email Using Outlook 0
M Got error message when sending email:Could not complete the operat Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
D Lost Access to Custom Form Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
M Transfer To New Computer - Lost Some Outlook Functionality Using Outlook 0
Mark Foley Color Categories on IMAP mail lost when installing new Windows 7 workstation Using Outlook 12
K Lost Rules. Assistant accesses my mailbox. Disappeared Using Outlook 0
E 365 Outlook changed from POP3 to IMAP,all contacts lost Using Outlook 3
T Lost access to remote BCM database BCM (Business Contact Manager) 4
DAVID A moved the Outlook CST file - All subfolders lost Using Outlook 2
J Contacts 2016 Web page address content lost after updates Using Outlook 2