Outlook 2003 - Increase number of calendars that show up under "Other Calendars"

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Azhdeen

I am trying to figure out how to increase the number of calendars that show up under the " Other Calendars" view in Outlook 2003. Currently I'm finding that it will only show 19 calendars at a time. Any added after this do not show up until you remove 1 of the original 19. I would like to bump this limit up to about 30 if possible. Thanks

A

Azhdeen

Yes, I'm referring to the Calendar Navigation pane. It shows the current and next month, then has a " My Calendars" section, followed by a " Other Calendars" section. Are you suggesting there is a way to create another section like " My Calendars" and " Other Calendars" ? I'm not finding a way to do this. The only options that I see for the Navigation pane are to arrange the order that the links show up in and to add an additional link(shortcut). Thanks.

Diane Poremsky

Outlook version
Outlook 2016 32 bit
Email Account
Office 365 Exchange
Hmm. It looks like the 'new group' feature was added to 2007, sorry about that - i thought it was in 2003 too. (In 2007, you can create new groups by clicking the new group link or right clicking on a group and choosing New group:http://slipstick.me/jing/groups_002.png )

Status
Not open for further replies.