How do I restore an accidentaly deleted Mont of appointments.

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

JBSny

In attempting to make a one-time-only page I found that my previous entries had all been deleted. How can I restore them to the calendar??????

J

JBSny

I have searched my side panel and there is no Deleted Items Folder present. I also looked in the various program folders and could not find such a folder.

How do I get that folder on my side panel OR where can I find it on Disc "c".

Thanks for your help so far.

Diane Poremsky

Outlook version
Outlook 2016 32 bit
Email Account
Office 365 Exchange

I have searched my side panel and there is no Deleted Items Folder present. I also looked in the various program folders and could not find such a folder.

How do I get that folder on my side panel OR where can I find it on Disc "c".

Thanks for your help so far.

Are you in the folder list? Ctrl+6 to jump to it. (It's also shown in the mail list) Screenshot:http://slipstick.me/jing/deleted_001.png

Click on ArrangeBy: at the top of the list and choose Type and all appointments will be grouped together.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
David Langer Outlook 2016 (365) How to restore the ability to Re-Map iCloud IMAP Folders Using Outlook 5
P Restore an individual all-day recurring event Using Outlook 2
J How to restore field no longer visible in field chooser? Using Outlook 1
S How to restore corrupted PST file over 2GB in Outlook 2007 Using Outlook 2
G pst file restore Outlook 2013 from HTC One M9 Using Outlook 1
Diane Poremsky Create a list of color categories and merge or restore the list using VBA New Slipstick.com Articles 0
K After Carbonite restore pst files are found in a weird location Using Outlook 2
M Is it possible to restore deleted webmail to server? Using Outlook 3
B How to restore a Contacts Group back into the Contacts list Using Outlook 1
C Custom Search Folders deleted, /resetnavpane, can i restore? How? Exchange Server Administration 1
Horsepower How to restore default view Outlook 2013 Using Outlook 8
B Restore deleted contact distribution list Using Outlook 1
E Birthdays & Holidays in ICloud, how to restore them to Outlook Using Outlook 2
D Restore Delete Calendar Meeting Request Using Outlook 3
J Outlook client not redrawing completely upon restore Using Outlook 0
wallisellener BCM - restore default settings BCM (Business Contact Manager) 36
I Restore Outlook 2010 from iCloud Using Outlook 2
R Restore Master Category List Outlook 2013 Using Outlook 7
O BCM Dbase Issues (both not seeing dbase & not allowing restore for wrong owner BCM (Business Contact Manager) 2
M Outlook 2003: Restore location Using Outlook 1
E Disappointed in Outlook 2007, backup, restore, synch Using Outlook 5
E Outlook 2007 backup and restore function Using Outlook 2
P How to restore my previous address book after an iPhone sync changed it Using Outlook 2
M My Contacts Folder has disappeared. How do I restore it? Using Outlook 2
U How can I restore .pst files to a now empty Outlook from which I accidently removed them? Using Outlook 1
S Connection to the Microsoft Exchange Server has been lost. Outlook will restore the connection when Using Outlook 2
E How do I restore calendar and contact files from a blackberry Using Outlook 1
C can't get into microsoft outlook, how do i restore defaults. Using Outlook 1
B Trying to restore data in Outlook and I get an error message to update the profile but when I click OK it takes me right out Using Outlook 7
M Recover / Restore Exchange 2010 Database Exchange Server Administration 8
C Exchange 2010 Public Folder Database Backup Restore Exchange Server Administration 4
S Restore 'Removed' mailbox Exchange Server Administration 4
Y Restore deleted distribution Using Outlook 1
H Restore emails to Microsoft Outlook Web Access that were drawn down by Outlook 2003 - Help PLEASE! Exchange Server Administration 4
S Unable to restore Mailbox from Exchange server 2010 Mailbox Database. Exchange Server Administration 10
J Outlook 2003 Undo Delete restore wrong message Using Outlook 5
B Recovering Mailbox data - no mailboxes listed to restore in recovery mail store Exchange Server Administration 6
X How to restore lost messages? Using Outlook 4
E After restore and merge outlook will not receive emails (Exchange) Using Outlook 4
G Server 2008 R2 w/Exchange 2010 restore to identical hardware Exchange Server Administration 5
J Restore calendar information to outlook Using Outlook 4
A Restore navigation panel to the screen Using Outlook 1
S Restore Mailbox items to another user's mailbox Exchange Server Administration 2
Z Permissions to Restore Items from Backup to Onlinemailbox? Exchange Server Administration 4
N Connection to Microsoft Exchange has been lost. Outlook will restore the connection when possible Using Outlook 15
F I have deleted an occurence of a recurring appointment and want to know where to go to restore it Using Outlook 1
M I want to restore my inbox emails in yahoo server after being transfered to microsoft outlook. Using Outlook 2
C Restore lost email files and contacts Using Outlook 2
C Re: Restore lost email files and contacts Using Outlook 1
R Restore deleted Calendar items. Using Outlook 1