Can I customize OL2010 month view calendar to be more legible; skip confusing colors and show more a

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kozmob

I'm using Outlook 2010 via Win 7. I'm used to OL2000 that had a month view calendar that was much more legible and useful. The selected date was obvious.It didn't have all these colors that make OL2010 illegible. It also showed a number of appointments rather than just two that I see in OL2010.

Is there a way to customize OL2010 to be more useful and look like what I'm used to?

thanks

R

Roady [MVP]

You can change the background color to another color which would give you a higher contrast to the marked Today field. You can do this on the View tab.

In addition, you can expand the Month button and change the detail level.

If you are using categories on your calendar items, then you can set these category colors to white.

Robert Sparnaaij

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
Y Outlook Task View - Table Format - Customize Reminder Time to Drop-Down Selection Using Outlook 2
V not able to change name in customize Ribbon Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
B Customize contact record phone fields Using Outlook 2
A Customize meeting form. Private notices Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
J Customize Attachement Security Warning Using Outlook 1
T Customize Outlook flag Using Outlook 1
H I need a developer to customize an Outlook Contact form Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
S How can I Customize Message Header in both Reading Pane and Open Message Design? Using Outlook 1
M Customize Comments / Notes Section time stamp on Contact Records BCM (Business Contact Manager) 0
Diane Poremsky Customize the Outlook Toolbar, Ribbon or QAT New Slipstick.com Articles 0
M Customize CreateItemFromTemplate Macro Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
Ankit Agrawal Customize themes in outlook 2010 Using Outlook 1
M please customize this code Using Outlook 1
M please customize this code Using Outlook 1
B Customize OWA page to open in a new window when logging in Exchange Server Administration 1
G Customize Outlook Today folder Using Outlook 0
O BCM 2010 - Customize a field with a consecutive number? BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
M How can I customize the Follow Up Flag message in Quick Steps? Using Outlook 1
C Anyone found a way to customize search? BCM (Business Contact Manager) 5
P How may I customize with an own immage a standard email Using Outlook 6
D In Outlook 2007 on Windows 7 64 bit Customize Current View 'Other Settings' Fonts changes do not hold Using Outlook 2
W Customize accounts (folderlist) in navigation pane Using Outlook 5
J Customize Outlook view to fit Smartphone display via i.e. Citrix Receiver ? Using Outlook 1
M Customize Current View of PST Files Using Outlook 2
P Customize Appointment Form Using Outlook 1
U How to customize exch 2010 smtp bounced msg like 5.7.1 or 5.7.11 Exchange Server Administration 2
S Customize Text on OWA Change Password Form Exchange Server Administration 3
J How to customize the To-Do list to show items from only one specific mailbox? Using Outlook 2
L How to customize the Advanced Find form Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
D Re: How to customize the Advanced Find form Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
T Customize button image for separate Outlook forms region Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
R How to implement customize toolbar in outlook? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
N Customize current view (in Account List) Business Contact Manager BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
N How to add fields to customize reports in BCM? BCM (Business Contact Manager) 3
T Outlook 2010 Advice on syncing OL2010 Calendar and Outlook app Using Outlook 0
T OL2010 Password box keeps appearing. Using Outlook 6
R OL2010 - Send to Mail Recipient going to wrong account Using Outlook 1
T From OL2010 Pro to OL2003 Pro Using Outlook 4
J Calendar search failing & wrong indexlocation showing..OL2010 Using Outlook 3
K OL2010 Button to Insert First Name Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 6
K OL2010 Button to Insert First Name Using Outlook 1
B How do I REALLY disable Outlook Junk E-mail sorting in OL2010 and/or 2013? Using Outlook 1
B OL2010 and install custom WYWO form Using Outlook 1
O Form cache size for OL2010 is set up to 0 Kbs, but sometimes ! Using Outlook 8
R New computer, OL2010 unable to display shared calendar appointments Exchange Server Administration 3
P OL2010 - custom form contact picture Using Outlook 0
B Updating Macro to OL2010/32bit Using Outlook 8
J OL2010 Create a new task while off line Exchange Server Administration 3
M How to skip weekends on recurring appointments - OL2010? Using Outlook 4
R OL2010 Calendar Appointment Highlighting Text issue Using Outlook 3